running .151 and yesterday the phone rings and not only does it ring on the phone but it rings in my bluetooth as well !!! nice and loud like i like it too!! i always wanted to see that and it only happened yesterday but it is cool to know it is possible. the ringers in bluetooths are usually so low. has this happened to anyone else?
    09-08-09 12:53 PM
    running .151 and yesterday the phone rings and not only does it ring on the phone but it rings in my bluetooth as well !!! nice and loud like i like it too!! i always wanted to see that and it only happened yesterday but it is cool to know it is possible. the ringers in bluetooths are usually so low. has this happened to anyone else?
    Yes, since I had .75. Sorry that's not news it's suppose to do that. It did it on my Plantronics head set and on my Jawbone 2.
    09-08-09 12:59 PM
    Yes actually, I forgot to post about this. I have seen it shortly after I installed that Bluetooth FTP Explorer deal. I forgot its exact name, I wanna say True Blu or something. In any case, I believe it modified the Bluetooth java stack that controls how the BT and the phone interact. After deleting it, I never heard it again, so its definitely that.
    09-08-09 12:59 PM
    Yes, since I had .75. Sorry that's not news it's suppose to do that. It did it on my Plantronics head set and on my Jawbone 2.
    Really ???? Not working on my JawBone 2. I guess something is up with mine ????
    09-08-09 01:00 PM
    Really ???? Not working on my JawBone 2. I guess something is up with mine ????
    I've had the jawbone for a few months now and probably 4 or 5 different OS's and I've always heard the ringer. I think you can turn up the volume with the top key on the headset to get it to ring louder. Perhaps you're just not hearing it.
    09-08-09 01:05 PM
    Oh, I just saw the Titos Tacos sign. I use to live real close to Titos in Culver City. Sorry don't mean to get off topic but I miss Titos.
    09-08-09 01:07 PM
    i've had aabout 6 of them and this has never happned to me before. they werent the upper tier ones so that could have been it.
    09-08-09 01:21 PM
    i know you are suppose to hear the "ringer" in the headset. what i meant to say was i can hear the actual ringtone of the person calling in my headpiece. oops.
    09-08-09 02:10 PM
    i know you are suppose to hear the "ringer" in the headset. what i meant to say was i can hear the actual ringtone of the person calling in my headpiece. oops.
    Oh......I thought this whole thread was strange. You had me questioning my own sanity.

Now that we've cleared that up, continue.....
    09-08-09 02:21 PM
    for when outsiders call me. usually i hear the tone in my bluetooth but its so low. this one time i heard the actual kill bill ringtone thru the bluetooth. now keep in mind this is NOT a stereo headset just your standard PS3 headset. being able to hear the actual ringtone in your headset at this volume would be incredible. now i know it is possible !
    09-08-09 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD