Well, I have a slight dilemma on my hands. Well.... to be more precise 3 little dilemmas.
    Blackberry Bold, E71, or iPhone.
    Now you see I have at the moment a Pearl 8100 after having a HTC touch which I despised and soon approaching is the time to end my contract (and get rid of t-mobile uk....) and therefore time for a new phone.
    Now, I NEED to have 3G. No exceptions whatsoever. and also a qwerty keyboard, and this has lead me to a choice of these phones, the iPhone is a sort of a wildcard, but to be honest I think it is the best web browser out there.

Now the E71 is a Logical choice for me, mainly because I LOVE the symbian platform, and the phone has HDPSA and so much other goodies that its tough to list them all here.

However the bold is b-e-aUTIFUL. And the screen! My god its georgeous.

Please, someone give me definitive and unequivecal proof that the bold is BETTER and that I should get it over the Nokia E71.
    Bear in mind that these are the things I do on my phone:
    Timetables for Classes
    Mobile blogging
    IM
    Gaming (light)
    Heavy web browsing
    Video

Someone please give me an insight! I love my blackberry, but im leaning towards the E71!
    10-10-08 08:37 AM
    Buy a BlackBerry! Did that help at all? j/k

As a former iPhone user, I can say that BlackBerrys are better devices, of course this is just my opinion. The only thing the iPhone had over a BlackBerry was web browsing. I didn't like the fact that everythiing was web based, not an actual app. But I havent used one since June, so I missed out on the whole appstore thing.
    10-10-08 08:40 AM
    I also had the I phone and got the curve instead and never looked back

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-08 08:49 AM
    Had both the iphone and curve. And I love my bb. Keep in mind that I think the curve is better than the iphone. The. Bold? It just blows the iphone away. Played around with my buddy's and the screen quality when watching videos is AMAZING

10-10-08 11:46 AM
    Yes get a Blackberry. Thats all! Its the lick
    10-10-08 11:59 AM
    Well, I have a slight dilemma on my hands. Well.... to be more precise 3 little dilemmas.
    Now you see I have at the moment a Pearl 8100 after having a HTC touch which I despised and soon approaching is the time to end my contract (and get rid of t-mobile uk....) and therefore time for a new phone.
    Now, I NEED to have 3G. No exceptions whatsoever. and also a qwerty keyboard, and this has lead me to a choice of these phones, the iPhone is a sort of a wildcard, but to be honest I think it is the best web browser out there.

Now the E71 is a Logical choice for me, mainly because I LOVE the symbian platform, and the phone has HDPSA and so much other goodies that its tough to list them all here.

Please, someone give me definitive and unequivecal proof that the bold is BETTER and that I should get it over the Nokia E71.
    Timetables for Classes
    Mobile blogging
    IM
    Gaming (light)
    Heavy web browsing
    Video

Someone please give me an insight! I love my blackberry, but im leaning towards the E71!
    Buy the E71 if that is what you want? Why are you looking for acceptance from a bunch of people you don't even know? It's only a phone for the love of god. It's not going to make you popular, get you chicks, or guys, whatever your preference. It's going to make phone calls and hopefully keep you organized. Get a Razr if that is what you really want
    Anyways my advice get the phone YOU want. Afterall your the one that has to live with the decision.
    10-10-08 12:18 PM
    (intense stare)
    Buy the bold!

I don't think the op is looking for acceptance. I think its options and opinions is what he is looking for.

10-10-08 12:26 PM
    (intense stare)
    Buy the bold!

I don't think the op is looking for acceptance. I think its options and opinions is what he is looking for.

Presicley. Im lookinf for an oppinion on the matter. Im not gonna pull out my phone in a crowded place and shout "Now who wants to sleep with ME!" nor am I looking for acceptance from a bunch of forum users (no offence guys).
    10-10-08 01:00 PM
    Im not gonna pull out my phone in a crowded place and shout "Now who wants to sleep with ME!"
    I actually tried that once. You might get some takers, but nothing you'll actually want.
    10-10-08 02:23 PM
    You actually tried that? That's quite disturbing... Did you get any takers XD

10-10-08 04:16 PM
    Just go with what your heart says....and if you don't like your decision you can always refund or exchange.
    08-01-11 11:51 PM
    Just go with what your heart says....and if you don't like your decision you can always refund or exchange.
    I'm fairly certain they've been through several devices since then. This thread is 3 years old....
    08-02-11 04:18 AM

Timetables for Classes
    Mobile blogging
    IM
    Gaming (light)
    Heavy web browsing
    Video

You strayed once and you came back! No matter what your choice BB will be here if you make the wrong choice a second time. You will have to live with the decision.

As a power BB user I would not stray for flash and glitter. I need a device that is robust and reliable and my Bold has taken some serious abuse and still works as well as the first day I got it!
    Last edited by technology_fanboy; 08-02-11 at 09:03 AM.
    08-02-11 08:57 AM
    This thread is. 3 years. Old why the revival ?

08-02-11 08:59 AM
    Timetables for Classes
    Mobile blogging
    IM
    For all this, you need a qwerty I would say.

I upgraded from a E71 to a Bold 9700 in January 2010 and it was definitely the best move I've made. Instant email and qwerty sell it. I can't believe you like symbian because for me it's horrible. Bold 9700 is much faster than the E71; that is instantly noticeable.

Get the 9900 or 9780.
    08-02-11 01:34 PM
    i went from a curve 8330 to a iphone 4, the only thing i liked about the iphone 4 was the hd pics, and video! but that was it lol i switched to blackberry and got a 9780 and gaved my iphone 4 away yup GAVED it away i missed bbm, it has docs to go! it has indured lots of landscaping projects! so im happy with that!
    08-02-11 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD