I really hope someone here can help me with this. I've been putting off getting a new phone or pda because I was afraid of this issue. I have a Palm T3 with a lot of data (contacts, appointments, memos, etc). Due to old age, my Palm is no longer reliable and I went out and upgraded to a Blackberry Curve 8320. The problem is I can't seem to get my data to sync onto the Blackberry. Someone suggested I try converting to Outlook but I can't even get that to work. The Palm Desktop only lets me export the data in a dba file format.

Help! How do I move all of this data without retyping everything in manually.
    01-06-09 10:17 AM
    Have you tried using Desktop Manager - Switch Devices?
    01-06-09 10:35 AM
    If you still have your Palm, try using the Device Switch wizard in Destkop Manager to copy your Palm to your BB.
    01-06-09 10:36 AM
    I've already tried the desktop manager switch devices. I keep getting an error message when it tries to read the Palm data and then it freezes my pc.
    01-06-09 10:41 AM
    Hmmm... what OS is on your computer?
    01-06-09 11:01 AM
    I had no choice in this matter as that is what came installed on my recent laptop purchase.
    01-06-09 11:02 AM
    I dont know exactly how to do this...but my friend used bluetooth to transfer info from her motorola q and treo...maybe this is an option?
    01-06-09 12:25 PM
    I had to use a program called PocketCopy to convert my Palm data to Outlook, then use Desktop Manager to convert to BB.
    01-06-09 10:48 PM
    Make sure the palm desktop program is up to date. 2-Try to convert the info to text during a save as. 3-email/sms some info to get on the bb for now.
    Good luck
    01-07-09 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD