I am sick of windows mobile. i have hte touch pro in my closet now. i got the palm pre. its pretty nice. it combines all messengers into 1. aim, gchat, and text all come to the same folder. I know that my frineds tour he has to alt tab to go from blackberry messenger .. alt tab again to go to gmail chat,... alt tab again to see text messages. thats annoying in my opinion.

1. can this problem be fixed where they all go to the same location?

2. Can i do pandora and when i ansewr phone call it goes off automatically?

3. Does it sychrnoize well with gmail email, calendars and tasks.

THANK YOU VERYYY Much for helping me out with this. Honesty is appreciated big time.
    09-14-09 09:36 PM
    I can answer 1 and 3 for you. The default is for all messages to show in the messages folder so you can view them there (I find that annoying so I just have my sms/mms messages and emails go there) and you can synchronize with gmail calendars, email etc

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 09:51 PM
    I can answer 1 and 3 for you. The default is for all messages to show in the messages folder so you can view them there (I find that annoying so I just have my sms/mms messages and emails go there) and you can synchronize with gmail calendars, email etc

id like them all to go into the same folder. bc/ i multitask alot.

where does blackberry messenger go? also can you have it show past chat when you are chatting with someone so you can scroll up. bc/ my friends tour it will only show the current message and you have to exit and look and its sort of tenuous if thats a word i dont know its late.
    09-14-09 09:54 PM
    how much you want for htc ? pm me
    09-14-09 09:55 PM
    Pandora question yes. It will pause and answer and go back when you hang up.

09-14-09 09:57 PM
    bbm too. all messages coming into your phone are copied into the messages box. i have many many things running on my bb at the same time all day everyday, thats one of the main selling points.
    09-14-09 10:01 PM
    bbm too. all messages coming into your phone are copied into the messages box. i have many many things running on my bb at the same time all day everyday, thats one of the main selling points.
    the palm pre is super at running many many things. its pretty impressive. i havent had the phone glitch once whichis mind boggling coming from windows mobile.

i know that blackberry doesnt do the overwhelming graphics like the iphone which i like. it doesnt wasnt battery on graphics and ridiculous colors and stuff like that. it gets to business.

How does one go about setting up a blackberry that has all of the mesages go into the same box. bc / my GF and my brother both have a BB, but they are not as tenacious as me in terms of getting what they want > . If you can tell me how to do this i will try it and ill hopefully be a BB convert.

1 other thing thats important. Palm pre is excellent at merging contacts. under contacts i have someones , phone , email , contacts, gmail , and aim and i can contact them from there immediately. is that an option on the bberry? Palm calls it synergy or something. Thanks and sorry for being so elaborate with my requests. i appreciate it.
    09-15-09 12:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD