I know that many BB users may know this already but for those of you who do not...hopefully this intrigues you.

If you work for a company and have a work email address (i.e. I work for mirosoft and my email address is [email protected] - pronounced pootang you may be eligible for discounts on not only purchases of phones and/or accessories but on your bill as well.

My example is this: My girlfriend works for the City of NY. She purchased a Bold and opened an account with ATT for me (Christmas gift; all I purchased for her were these lousy diamond earrings :-|) and only paid $228 after mail in rebate. I also receive an additional 20% off of my bill along with an automatic waived activation fee.

Instead of paying $120 per month I am now paying approximately $96. On a two year contract that is a total savings of $576 (approx). Well worth the time and energy.

Here is the link to the ATT Business Solutions website.
    Once on the website simply enter your work email address on the right side and check your email to see if you qualify. It takes a few seconds to save you a few hundred dollars.

Wireless business solutions | Wireless from AT&T
    12-30-08 12:34 AM
    Cheers for the info'!
    12-30-08 03:42 AM
    I work for ExxonMobil and they have deals with most of t
    he major carriers and a

lot of other places. It is a nice perk to working for a large corp.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 04:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD