Hello all,

Lately I've been looking through my contacts on my Bold 9700 and have noticed that email addresses and PIN fields have been replaced with 'content protection is enabled'. This doesn't apply to all my contacts but only a few, I often replace the information with the correct information and find it happens again.

Anyone got any suggestions on how I can sort this?

Thanks
    01-21-10 08:16 AM
    All you have to is to go from the main menu, into the option icon, go to Security Option, select Encryption. From there, Device Memory/ If its enabled... Disable it.
    That will desable the content protection from ur memory device which include your contacts, BBM etc.
    Hope that helps.
    02-14-10 02:03 PM
    it will show eventually i found that if someone is sending you alot of messages one after the next it can be counted as spam it checks it again, once your out of it all wait for a few about 1-2 min then go back to the message it will show you what it really is. no need for me to disable anything, since its filtering messages as they come in. great feature, i didnt like it at first but now i understand what its doing so thats cool.
    03-20-10 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD