Hello everyone :
    I have a little problem : can't see details over my contacts on Z10 :-(
    And is WhatsApp available for Z10?
    Thanks ;-)

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 01:16 AM
    Details over your contacts on Z10? Could you elaborate - not 100% what you mean.
    Also there is a thread on WhatsApp - it is currently unavailable you can side load an android version. However, a native application is in the works. This has been confirmed by various crackberry members who email WhatsApp regarding a BB10 application and received a reply telling them so.
    02-23-13 01:19 AM
    Thanks very much appreciated.
    Regarding contacts what I meant was : I can see who is in my contacts list, but when I click on them there is no information showing like home phone number or email for example and the other thing is I can't go back to the main page, I can swipe to the right and see that there is at the bottom an All sign, a search one and so but it keeps on coming back.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 01:43 AM
    I can message people but only if they message me first. Contacts not showing
    02-23-13 03:35 AM
    Bold, that's even worse :-(
    At least I can do that.
    But the thing with the contacts is driving me crazy.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 07:42 AM
    Hello everyone :
    I have a little problem : can't see details over my contacts on Z10 :-(
    And is WhatsApp available for Z10?
    Thanks ;-)

Posted via CB10
    Try to update the O.S with the newer one. And try to find the offline O.S installer.
    02-23-13 08:18 AM
    I think this is because Android player doesn't have access to BB OS's contact book. So, it can't read your contacts and add them to your WhatsApp's contact list because WhatsApp that you are running is an Android port. Native WhatsApp is suppose to be coming soon.
    02-23-13 09:25 AM
    Thanks aragone and chrysaurora, I thing for the what's App am gonna wait a bit, and for the contacts am gonna have to programme them all again :-( am on vacation anyway and have a cold, which means plenty of time.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 10:29 AM
    Just ask all your WhatsApp friends to sent their contacts as attachments in what's app and add them which gets added in android....

Posted via CB10 for BB10 Dev Alpha
    02-23-13 10:44 AM
    Thanks very much appreciated.
    Regarding contacts what I meant was : I can see who is in my contacts list, but when I click on them there is no information showing like home phone number or email for example and the other thing is I can't go back to the main page, I can swipe to the right and see that there is at the bottom an All sign, a search one and so but it keeps on coming back.

Posted via CB10
    I had a heck of a time transferring my contacts & calendar from my torch 9800 to z10 (ended up with combination of manual transfers and bluetooth). BlackBerry Link is indeed the weakest link (stole that from another thread). Still love the phone though. Just not BlackBerry Link.
    02-23-13 11:12 AM
    I can message people but only if they message me first. Contacts not showing
    Did you mean generally, or within a sideloaded whatsapp?
    02-23-13 11:13 AM
    Thanks Chris but I can't download WhatsApp on my Z10 :-(

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 11:21 AM
    Emstar
    I can't even open the main page of contact's I really don't know what is going on :-( I haven't been able to save any contact on my new phone, and it is like this : if I want to make a phone call I have to go to phone option look there for the contacts an then call, if I want to write an email I have to go to email address and add to whom it is addressed. Really annoying!
    Otherwise I can only answer whatever I get. Getting a bit disappointed.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 11:27 AM
    Emstar
    I can't even open the main page of contact's I really don't know what is going on :-( I haven't been able to save any contact on my new phone, and it is like this : if I want to make a phone call I have to go to phone option look there for the contacts an then call, if I want to write an email I have to go to email address and add to whom it is addressed. Really annoying!
    Otherwise I can only answer whatever I get. Getting a bit disappointed.

Posted via CB10
    Oh that doesn't sound good at all. Have you tried (gulp) to restore the device?
    02-23-13 11:29 AM
    I think it is the next step :-(

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 12:42 PM
    Problem solved guys :-)

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 02:47 PM
    Thanks Chris but I can't download WhatsApp on my Z10 :-(

Posted via CB10
    I have provided the link for the bar file,sideload them to your Z10

Posted via CB10 for BB10 Dev Alpha
    02-23-13 08:40 PM
    Bold, that's even worse :-(
    At least I can do that.
    But the thing with the contacts is driving me crazy.

Posted via CB10
    guess you are talking about non bb10. I was talking about bb10 sideload
    02-23-13 10:51 PM
    Thanks Chris and Bold ;-)
    With what's App I will wait, in March it is coming out anyway. Now everything's working really good on my Z 10, I gotta say it took me a little while to figure things out, but now I'm happy again :-)

Posted via CB10
    02-24-13 03:10 AM