I had my contacts all set up in messenger and it was working fine. Then other night i was talkin on it and when i ended the conversation, my contacts i ended the conversation with dissappeared. Now it wont allow me to add those contacts. I can request them, but when they accept they dissapear from my pending contact list and do not appear in my contact list. I am in thier contact list, but they are not in mine. I have some people who work just fine, but others wont work at all now. I deleted them all and started from scratch, but am having the same problem. Anyone ever had this happen before? I can chat just fine with them when they send me a message and they show up in my current conversation tab, but if i end out of that they are gone. Also if i delete someone out of my pending list the number of contacts still stays the same is this supposed to happen? Thanks.
    11-06-08 11:04 AM
    I'm actually having the exact same problem. Can anyone help?
    11-12-08 12:23 PM
    Try resending service books. If that doesn't work try using DM to uninstall/reinstall BBM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-08 01:22 PM
    Options
    Security Options
    General Settings
    Content Protection: DISABLE

See if that works

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/bbm...s-4-5-a-92294/
    11-12-08 01:24 PM
    I just had the same problem and nothing worked for me. Try removing the email from your address book and then add the contact. When I added the contact to bb msngr using only the pin, my contacts were added right away. Not sure why but it worked for me. You can just paste the email back into the contact after. Hope this helps somebody else too!
    11-13-08 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD