First, I have searched and searched... I cannot find anyone with my particular problem (and there are a gazillion threads on here with contact issues).

To set it up, I have the Sprint/Nextel 8350i. I am running Vista Ultimate, 64Bit edition on an Alienware M17, Core2 Quad, Extreme edition @ 2.53Ghz, 4GB of RAM.

My problem is this. I cannot see or edit any of the contacts. I had this problem with my former phone (Verizon HTC Touch Pro) too. I know the contact exist in outlook, because when I bought the new BB, I did a sync with outlook, and all of the contacts transferred. I just cant see them.

I would really like to be able to go in and edit them, apply addresses and email addresses, without having to do it from the phone. If anyone has heard of this issue, or can help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank in advance.

Respectfully,

Robert
    02-21-09 01:44 PM
    Hello. In an attempt to get someone to respond to this thread I am posting to it again. There has to be someone out there who can tell me how to fix this problem.... Please?!
    02-25-09 08:08 AM
    Ok, I'm a little slow this morning so pleasebear with me here...lol. Are you saying that you have the contacts on your phone and can see them on the device but can not see them in outlook?
    02-25-09 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD