Is there an easy way to transfer my contacts from nextel to my blackberry?
    03-07-09 12:49 PM
    Verizon has a software app that allows you to rip your contacts from your current phone and place them onto your new phone.

HERE IS THE LINK!

Can't tell you too much more about it, as I've never used it. I hope this helps.
    03-07-09 12:57 PM
    Thanks so much!
    03-07-09 01:03 PM
    Are your contacts saved on your sim card? If so all you have to do is install your sim in your new berry and go to address book then hit menu and go to sim phone book. Hit menu again and copy to address book.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 01:04 PM
    Backup Assistant will not work on the blackberry smartphone.

an option would be to take both phones to a vzw store and have then transfer the contacts via their cellbrite machine.
    03-07-09 01:05 PM
    Are your contacts saved on your sim card? If so all you have to do is install your sim in your new berry and go to address book then hit menu and go to sim phone book. Hit menu again and copy to address book.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    he has the VZW 8330, no SIM card. i know you can't see that on WAP
    03-07-09 01:06 PM
    he has the VZW 8330, no SIM card. i know you can't see that on WAP
    Ahh, once again you come to save me from my ow stupidity. Thanks Chrissy
    03-07-09 06:21 PM
    I would also recommend Google Sync for all future syncing .

I started using Google Sync and all of my contacts and calendar events, seemlessly, transfered from my Windows Mobile phone to my new BlackBerry Bold just by installing it! I also have my Calendar events synced to Outlook so I can update something on my PC and it'll just go to my BlackBerry and vice versa.

Unfortunately there isn't an easy way to use Google Sync with contacts and Outlook but it's been a huge help for me with the current support.

Doesn't help your immediate problem but maybe it'll help future problems.
    03-07-09 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD