I have a blackberry torch that I have had for 4 months.

The touch screen has given me nothing but problems.

I did a factory reset this week, upgraded the OS.... nothing helps.

You touch something on the screen and something else gets triggered.

I got my phone new but on ebay, so i had to unlock it to go to my carrier. RIM says they wont honor my warranty.

It's a WORLD PHONE... how can you use it on carriers around the world if it is not unlocked.

It is ABUSRD!!!

How do I contact RIM??

ANY HELP PLEASE!!!
    09-29-11 02:31 PM
    So, RIM won't warranty the phone because the phone is unlocked?
    09-29-11 03:11 PM
    09-29-11 03:14 PM
    thats right... and it is truly ******** because unlocking the phone has no impact on the screen... it is their error to fix.

I dont even want a new phone, i just want my screen to work and not to have to pay $200 to do that when i just got the phone.

I can't believe they would behave this way when the company is loosing clients so fast.
    09-29-11 03:22 PM
    Most likely RIM "won't honor the warranty" because the purchase was from ebay.

By the way, using the "r word" makes you sound that way.
    09-29-11 05:21 PM
    thats right... and it is truly ******** because unlocking the phone has no impact on the screen... it is their error to fix.

I dont even want a new phone, i just want my screen to work and not to have to pay $200 to do that when i just got the phone.

I can't believe they would behave this way when the company is loosing clients so fast.
    They do not have to honor the warranty in this situation and it has absolutely nothing to do with how many 'clients' you think they are loosing.
    DawgMan likes this.
    09-29-11 05:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD