Has anyone found a way to delete all pictures for contacts without actually deleting the contacts? Facebook attached too many of the wrong pictures and now it doesnt even update them anymore.

I was wondering how I can get them all blank.
    Any suggestions?
    09-23-09 09:15 AM
    You will probably have to go and delete each one.
    09-23-09 09:23 AM
    that sucks haha
    any third party apps or anything like that ?
    09-23-09 09:27 AM
    I don't have a clue...I've never really messed with the facebook app and when I did I deleted it right away because in my eyes it wasn't worth the trouble.

Have you tried deleting the app and seeing if the pictures go away?
    I would think they would since facebook is syncing it to your contacts.
    09-23-09 09:28 AM
    yeah it has nothing to do with the app anymore. all the pics are attached to my contacts in the address book
    09-23-09 09:29 AM
    Do you sync with DM, if so you can delte your pics in the contacts(outlook) and then resync and they should delete them.
    09-23-09 09:31 AM
    Ya you have to manually go through your contacts and delete the pictures.. I was upset when facebook did that I even had it unchecked not to do so

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-09 09:40 AM
    I definitely have no idea how to program or anything but wouldnt you think there would be some type of app that could delete all pictures in address book?
    09-23-09 10:06 AM
    Do you have your DM on your pc? Did you do a backup recently before your pictures synced with all of your contacts from fb? If so I would think you could go on there and get the back up and reload that on your BB and the pictures would not be there.
    09-23-09 10:13 AM
    No my pics synced a while ago and they were all perfect. Then over time when people changed their pics it never updated and the contacts in my address book lost sync with facebook.
    09-23-09 10:35 AM
    Do you have your contacts synced with any other backup like gmail? I don't believe the pictures go there. You could clear the contact list, and then re-add them all.
    10-09-09 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD