Hey fellow crackberrians lol my wife subscribes to a consumer report magazine, thought I share there input on smart phones see what you think plus I’m bored at work so what the heck lol
    Sooo.. They divide it into carriers and what smart phones they have and they rate them with a check and give them an overall percentage score 100% being best, non of them made that seems like the highest was 74% and the lowest was 55%. Consumer reports tested there display ,navagation, voice quality, messaging, web browser, multimedia and there battery life and these are the ones they recommend. I know this was written before some new phones came out like the torch and the droid x so well have to see what happens in the next issue. So ill start with my carrier and the one at the top of there list. I'll just name there phones and the overall score cause i seemed to be confusing people out there.
    Verizon- they seem to be the most satisfying in most states whatever that means lol but there plans are a little pricey.
    Motorola droid with a 73% overall score
    HTC droid incredible with a 73% overall score
    HTC touch pro2 with a 71% overall score
    HTC droid Eris with a 70% overall score
    Blackberry storm2 9550 with a 70% overall score
    Palm pre plus with a 66% overall score .
    The storm2 is the only blackberry that seems to make the list. But the Tour 9630 followed right behind with a 66% overall score but they dont recommend it .There is a side note about the droid X how it came out to late to test out. well have to see how it does next issue so moving on.
    T-mobile, they got high marks for customer satisfaction in there survey for least expensive calling plans
    HTC my touch 3g slide with a 72% overall score
    Google Nexus one with a 72% overall score
    HTC hd2 with a 71% overall score
    Blackberry Bold 9700 with a 69% overall score
    Sprint – is among the lowest scoring one for customer satisfaction yet it had the most highly affordable data plans.
    HTC Evo 4g with a 74% overall score
    HTC hero with a 69% overall score
    Samsung Moment with a 69% overall score
    Blackberry bold 9650 with a 68% overall score
    Palm pre with a 66% overall score
    AT&T- Is the lowest scoring one for customer satisfaction in there survey. They only recommend two the
    Apple Iphone 3g with a 74% overall score
    Palm pre plus with a 67% overall score
    Black berry bold listed with a 69% overall score but they don’t recommend it. But this was written before the torch so well see what happens with that
    These were the best choices for multimedia use from consumer reports:
    MOTOROLA DROID
    HTC DROID INCREDIBLE
    HTC DROID ERIS
    HTC MY TOUCH3G SLIDE
    GOOGLE NEXUS ONE
    HTC EVO
    HTC HERO
    SAMSUNG MOMENT
    APPLE IPHONE
    These were the best choice for office like tasks from consure reports:
    HTC TOUCH PRO2
    BLACKBERRY STORM2 9550
    HTC HD2
    BLACKBERRY BOLD9700 AND THE BOLD9650
    These were the best choice in compact size from consumer reports:
    PALM PRE PLUS AND THE PALM PRE

im sure you can check out there website for more, so now what do i do for the next 11 hours lol
    Last edited by jwsnj3rd; 08-22-10 at 07:15 PM.
    08-22-10 05:16 PM
    could you please clarify your post as it is, in my English teachers terms, "a great big glob of text just dumped on a page"
    08-22-10 06:02 PM
    could you please clarify your post as it is, in my English teachers terms, "a great big glob of text just dumped on a page"
    sorry teach, any better?
    08-22-10 06:31 PM
    so now what do i do for the next 11 hours lol
    My vote would be to familiarize yourself with the basic concepts of punctuation
    and sentence structure
    08-22-10 06:31 PM
    haha nice.. i never write like this i figured id put my kneck out there. Dont tell the wife shes a teacher she always gives me crap about my spelling mostly. ill work on it. i guess i wont be writting any blogs haha
    08-22-10 07:04 PM
    Haha nice.. I never write like this I figured I'd put my neck out there. Don't tell the wife, she's a teacher. She always gives me crap about my spelling mostly. I'll work on it. I guess I won't be writing any blogs haha.
    Sorry. We all have typos and just general grammar issues, but for the love of Pete, I had to clean that one up.
    08-22-10 07:09 PM
    Thanks for the info
    08-22-10 07:11 PM
    Hey fellow crackberrians lol my wife subscribes to a consumer report magazine, thought I share there input on smart phones see what you think plus I�m bored at work so what the heck lol.

Sooo.. They divide it into carriers and what smart phones they have and they rate them with a check and give them an overall percentage score 100% being best, non of them made that seems like the highest was 74% and the lowest was 55%. Consumer reports tested there display ,navagation, voice quality, messaging, web browser, multimedia and there battery life and these are the ones they recommend. I know this was written before some new phones came out like the torch and the droid x so well have to see what happens in the next issue. So ill start with my carrier and the one at the top of there list.

Verizon- they seem to be the most satisfying in most states whatever that means lol but there plans are a little pricey. They rate the Motorola droid with a 73% overall score, followed by the HTC droid incredible with a 73% overall score , HTC touch pro2 with a 71% overall score , HTC droid Eris with a 70% overall score , Blackberry storm2 9550 with a 70% overall score , and the palm pre plus with a 66% overall score .The storm2 is the only blackberry that seems to make the list. But the Tour 9630 followed right behind with a 66% overall score .There is a side note about the droid X how it came out to late to test out well have to see how it does next issue so moving on.

T-mobile, they got high marks for customer satisfaction in there survey for least expensive calling plans
    HTC my touch 3g slide with a 72% overall score , Google Nexus one with a 72% overall score, HTC hd2 with a 71% overall score , and the blackberry Bold 9700 with a 69% overall score

Sprint � is among the lowest scoring one for customer satisfaction yet it had the most highly affordable data plans. HTC Evo 4g with a 74% overall score , HTC hero with a 69% overall score , Samsung Moment with a 69% overall score , Blackberry bold 9650 with a 68% overall score and the Palm pre with a 66% overall score

AT&T- Is the lowest scoring one for customer satisfaction in there survey. They only recommend two the -Apple Iphone 3g with a 74% overall score , and the Palm pre plus with a 67% overall score , the black berry bold listed with a 69% overall score but they don�t recommend it. But this was written before the torch so well see what happens with that.

These were the best choices for multimedia use from consumer reports:
    MOTOROLA DROID
    HTC DROID INCREDIBLE
    HTC DROID ERIS
    HTC MY TOUCH3G SLIDE
    GOOGLE NEXUS ONE
    HTC EVO
    HTC HERO
    SAMSUNG MOMENT
    APPLE IPHONE

These were the best choice for office like tasks from consure reports:
    HTC TOUCH PRO2
    BLACKBERRY STORM2 9550
    HTC HD2
    BLACKBERRY BOLD9700 AND THE BOLD9650

These were the best choice in compact size from consumer reports:
    PALM PRE PLUS
    THE PALM PRE

im sure you can check out there website for more, so now what do i do for the next 11 hours lol
    Maybe this will help a bit.
    08-22-10 07:15 PM
    haha nice.. i never write like this i figured id put my kneck out there. Dont tell the wife shes a teacher she always gives me crap about my spelling mostly. ill work on it. i guess i wont be writting any blogs haha
    Big thumbs up to you for seeing we were just poking fun at you. No harm intended
    08-22-10 07:37 PM
    Maybe this will help a bit.
    ohhhh purrty
    maybe ill use word or office then copy and past. i just typed away
    and thanks for the spelling help, k bear
    08-22-10 07:38 PM
    Big thumbs up to you for seeing we were just poking fun at you. No harm intended
    no.. its all good. not like im going for crackberry idol haha
    but i think id beat brittney,ohh maybe not, i dont have boobs lol
    Last edited by jwsnj3rd; 08-22-10 at 07:48 PM.
    08-22-10 07:41 PM
    no.. its all good. not like im going for crackberry idol haha
    but i think id beat brittney,ohh maybe not, i dont have boobs lol
    It's all in a good rubbing. No harm no foul my friend.
    08-22-10 08:14 PM
    its all good , kinda fun too lol
    08-22-10 08:28 PM
    Just go buy the mag.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-10 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD