Hi

Is it possible to connect my Blackberry mobile to more than one PC using Unite! I can see folders and contents from the PC Unite is installed on but is it possible to install Unite on several PC and activate the same Mobiles ?

Cheers

Ingott77
    01-06-09 03:54 AM
    Hi

Is it possible to connect my Blackberry mobile to more than one PC using Unite! I can see folders and contents from the PC Unite is installed on but is it possible to install Unite on several PC and activate the same Mobiles ?
    I'll field this one because it caught me in the rear a number of times!

Short (and probably long) answer: No.

My Berry, and my home Internet just got very very confused: Timing out on file requests, viewing the user lists, calendars, email, the whole bit. The only reason I figured it out was looking at the network connections my router was seeing presented to the Internet, then it all made sense.

And this was because I forgot to uninstall Unite from some computers as I was testing, even though I activated them on the new computer, it never occurred to me to uninstall it from the 'old' one.

That said, I am still trying to find an option/program/magic-wand to "spoof" network drives as physical drives to my Unite! computer at home.

Cheers,
    -m
    01-06-09 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD