Hi,

I have a blackberry 9700 and I was wondering if I can share the 3g connection on my blackberry with my iPhone? The reason I want to do this is because I do not have a data plan with my iPhone and I prefer to surf the web on it.

I could do this when I had my Windows Mobile device, however this is my first blackberry and I'm clueless.

Thanks in advance for you help
    11-27-09 07:50 AM
    64 views and no input?
    11-27-09 05:08 PM
    No way. Just pop in the SIM when you want to use the iPhone.

...and please don't bump your topic. Not all those 64 could have known the answer. Be patient.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 05:18 PM
    Hi,

I have a blackberry 9700 and I was wondering if I can share the 3g connection on my blackberry with my iPhone? The reason I want to do this is because I do not have a data plan with my iPhone and I prefer to surf the web on it.

I could do this when I had my Windows Mobile device, however this is my first blackberry and I'm clueless.

Thanks in advance for you help
    No you can not.

How did you go about doing it with the WinMo device?
    11-27-09 05:40 PM
    I'm clueless.
    Right. There are 56 threads that have asked this same question, and it never occurred to you that maybe doing a simple search could have answered your question?
    11-27-09 05:44 PM
    From what I understand, it is not possible at this time with a BB. I would pay money for an app that would allow such a capability. I believe you can share your 3G connection on windows mobile and symbian.

11-27-09 06:17 PM
    Right. There are 56 threads that have asked this same question, and it never occurred to you that maybe doing a simple search could have answered your question?
    wow fab it seems like all your posts are about telling ppl to look through the threads lol
    11-27-09 06:34 PM
    Firstly, I am not surprised someone has said this. Very counter productive.

Secondly, I did search and couldn't find my answer, hence my thread.

So if you can find/know the answer please share it with me?

Many thanks
    11-29-09 03:56 PM
    No way. Just pop in the SIM when you want to use the iPhone.

...and please don't bump your topic. Not all those 64 could have known the answer. Be patient.

If you had read my post I said "no input" I did not suggest 64 people who had viewed my thread knew the answer.
    11-29-09 03:57 PM
    No you can not.

How did you go about doing it with the WinMo device?
    There's an app on XDA called Wifi Router, it sends your 3g connection using your devices wifi adapter, you then simply connect to that network. It is really a great app.
    11-29-09 03:59 PM
    @baz43, before this gets out of hand the answer is simply NO. There is absolutely
    no way to do what you wish to do.
    11-29-09 04:01 PM
    Let this thread die already, the question was answered in the very first reply already.

11-29-09 04:05 PM
    @baz43, before this gets out of hand the answer is simply NO. There is absolutely
    no way to do what you wish to do.
    Thank you
    11-29-09 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD