Trying to connect to the Denver airport free public wifi on my bold. Its connected, have the grey wifi icon by signal strengh icon.

On my laptop, iTouch, after connecting it gets me to watch an add online then it allows me to browse.

I go to the browser on the bold, but it won't connect to the internet. Say the radio is off, which I turned off to keep roaming charges from jacking up my bill.

Is there a way to connect to this type of wifi? This is a common thing to watch and ad or accept an agreement before getting access.

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 04:51 PM
    Trying to connect to the Denver airport free public wifi on my bold. Its connected, have the grey wifi icon by signal strengh icon.

On my laptop, iTouch, after connecting it gets me to watch an add online then it allows me to browse.

I go to the browser on the bold, but it won't connect to the internet. Say the radio is off, which I turned off to keep roaming charges from jacking up my bill.

Is there a way to connect to this type of wifi? This is a common thing to watch and ad or accept an agreement before getting access.

Thanks

The wifi radio is on though right? Also try the wifi log in feature under wifi setup.
    09-02-09 05:15 PM
    Open the wifi browser. It will prob bring u to the airport's webpage for free wifi, where you'll prob need to click some kind of "Accept the Terms" button to get things working.

09-02-09 05:29 PM
    The Denver airport requires a login

>browser>bookmarks>wifi services>wifi login
    you should get the airport server, read the 'bla bla' and hit 'I accept'. You should be free to serf.
    09-02-09 08:09 PM
    Is there an echo in here?

09-02-09 10:26 PM
    Thanks guys. No longer in the airport but got it working in the hotel that has the same thing.

Thanks guys

09-03-09 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD