Finally CrackBerry Has officially gone thru it's 1st Apple Event without anything mentioned on CrackBerry. Usually we hear a few posts leading up to the launch then a few during & then a post after about how Apple set some sort of record, Basically I think we had a sheep lol.
    I'm impressed & happy to see Blaze doing a great job & keeping it 100 with CrackBerry Nation. it's more than Mobile Nation. It's Called CRACKBERRY for a reason

Posted via CB10
    09-12-14 05:13 PM
    Thanks I guess
    09-12-14 05:19 PM
    I would have rather post something about it, rather than nothing of real substance. We didn't even get a "from the editor's desk" this weekend.

It's been a bit depressing.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-14 05:27 PM
    Notice what happens when Kevin leaves

Posted via CB10
    09-12-14 05:27 PM
    so, but Kevin M. tell everything about iphone 6 to the world last Wednesday, not for Crackberry but yes for another blog!! but no matter!!
    09-12-14 05:28 PM
    Thanks!

It's funny, I just read another thread called CrackBerry Sinking where the OP was wondering why we hadn't written anything about the iPhone or done a rebuttal iPhone podcast. I like this thread better! Can't please everybody... but we did say this was the strategy we were going to go with moving forward. Keep CrackBerry CrackBerry.

And yeah, I helped out on iMore live blog on Tuesday. Wow... what a mess with that live stream from Apple. But that's what we do around here. Rene wanted me to step in and help. I did. Same as he did for me when I asked him to help out at BlackBerry Live last year.
    tdyhedge, m1kr0, bakron1 and 2 others like this.
    09-12-14 09:39 PM
    Jonathan, your favorite
    09-12-14 10:17 PM
    Thanks!

It's funny, I just read another thread called CrackBerry Sinking where the OP was wondering why we hadn't written anything about the iPhone or done a rebuttal iPhone podcast. I like this thread better! Can't please everybody... but we did say this was the strategy we were going to go with moving forward. Keep CrackBerry CrackBerry.

And yeah, I helped out on iMore live blog on Tuesday. Wow... what a mess with that live stream from Apple. But that's what we do around here. Rene wanted me to step in and help. I did. Same as he did for me when I asked him to help out at BlackBerry Live last year.
    Yes Kevin, keep CrackBerry, CrackBerry. If I wanted to read about iPhone, I'd cruise through iMore and that's exactly what I've done over the past few days. Some good blogs over there about current events. But when I come back home to CrackBerry, I tire quickly scrolling past everyone's complaints about differences between iPhone and BlackBerry, even though I do believe that some iPhonians do think Apple did indeed invent every feature just announced.

Bla1ze, if you're listening, keep up the good work.

Via my simply amazing ? Q10 10.3.0.1154
    09-13-14 12:23 AM
    Thanks!

Thanks boss for the clarification.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    09-13-14 12:26 AM
    A thread that talks about not talking about the Apple. So let's not.
    tinochiko likes this.
    09-13-14 12:36 AM
    Jonathan, your favorite
    Bold Hybrid, Yes My Favorite

Posted via CB10
    09-13-14 12:33 PM
    And yeah, I helped out on iMore live blog on Tuesday. Wow... what a mess with that live stream from Apple.

LOL

Gotta hand it to Samsung, they're pretty fast with their marketing..

Posted via CB10
    09-13-14 02:12 PM