Rim has always had....so so commercials, sometimes outright lame......but I really wish they don't do what apple does, and that is diss themselves.

Apple recently released a commercial saying their phone screen size is the right size because that is how a thumb is used and is now common sense.....thus making all their prior phones, illogical.

Rim, please don't try to copy apple and get these feel good phone commercials with pictures of balloons, flowers, and kids laughing like some sort of phone made for a pedophile.

But please do talk about things that BB does well; emphasis how sturdy it is, I have dropped my phone many times, on concrete, been ran over by a Mustang, in water, skateboarding......the screen is perfect and not cracked....make fun of apple for having a glass back and how it slides away from your hand to the floor.

Make fun of android for mimicking apple.....

don't even mention windows phones.

and try to make BBm more relevant.....people def gotta get back to using it, talk about how during a disaster/college football game...phone calls and texts won't go through but compressed BBM's will

And talk about how much less data you use, and use facts. For instance in a world of shared data, having 4 BB's means you can use 1/4 the amount of data, and then save up enough money to buy a 4G PB....and put on your shared data plan.
    10-02-12 08:34 PM
    Rim, please don't try to copy apple and get these feel good phone commercials with pictures of balloons, flowers, and kids laughing like some sort of phone made for a pedophile.
    Home Simpson moment (in his voice):
    Apple iPhone for Mayor Quimby and Mayor West. Ped-o-phil-es.
    BlackBerry for Chief Wiggam and Deputy Barney Fife. Donuts.

10-02-12 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD