Back in black I hit the sack I've been too long I'm glad to be back Yes I'm, let loose From the noose That's kept me hanging about I keep looking at the sky 'Cause it's gettin' me high Forget the herse 'cause I'll never die I got nine lives Cat's eyes Usin' every one of them and running wild 'Cause I'm back Yes, I'm back Well, I'm back Yes, I'm back Well, I'm back, back (Well) I'm back in black Yes, I'm back in black Back in the back Of a Cadillac Number one with a bullet, I'm a power pack Yes, I'm in a bang With a gang They've got to catch me if they want me to hang Cause I'm back on the track And I'm getting to flac Nobody's gonna get me on another rap [ From: AC/DC - BACK IN BLACK LYRICS ] So look at me now I'm just makin' my play Don't try to push your luck, just get out of my way 'Cause I'm back

Read more: AC/DC - BACK IN BLACK LYRICS
    11-17-12 10:35 AM
    Am I the only one that all of a sudden wanted a HUGE TV (like the one in the picture) RUNNING BB10 ON IT?

Huge LCD mounted on the wall and I would walk up to it to check my email or check the weather. If I didn't want to walk up to it, I could use the "built-in remote control" on my BB10 phone to control it so I can read my emails and watch videos on the big screen from the comfort of my bed or my couch.

Attachment 125673
    Could easily be done once the playbook is updated to blackberry 10.. just mount a tv and put a sacaficial playbook behind it connected via hdmi. It will HAVE to be controlled via the BB remote though, even if such a tv were touch screen there's not provision to translate the controls to the playbook via the hdmi.. I suppose in theory a touch screen tv could have a Bluetooth remote protocol.. I could see that being really awesome on the wall of a meeting room.. no more overhead projector, just a tv on the wall connected to a playbook and you could walk up to it and make a hand gesture to switch slides etc..
    11-17-12 10:38 AM
    Makes sense to me. Do the launch on January 30th and then that day start theTV blitz campaign for a month and then launch the phones. I hope they do an ad during the Superbowl.
    This has to be the plan, plus before a launch a product isn't a product is it? What would they advertise before launch....the phone might look like this? It might do that?
    11-17-12 10:54 AM
    He made it sound like RIM would be targeting the haters and possibly those who left BB for other platforms from the 30th till they launched in stores. Once the phones are launched in stores then they pull out the big guns and go full bore advertising BB10.
    11-17-12 12:17 PM
    RIM will have a very small marketing budget compared to the sector leaders (and likely not as large as an also-ran like HTC), so it's smart not to waste any of it before the product is actually available.
    Drew808 likes this.
    11-17-12 12:51 PM
    Before launch Blackberry should send out invitations to select group of people (i.e. media, crackberry fans, influential people) with a teaser card saying, "It's almost here: 30".
    11-17-12 04:16 PM
    I think that LL Cool J's beginning lyrics to Momma Said Knock you Out is good for BB10.

11-17-12 07:19 PM
32 12