i apologize in advance if i'm not stickin to the rules and regs cuz im a crackberry newbie. i have a double question: first, is there a way to disable the receiving of the confirmation email when you send an email?? other question is: i now have a tour (which i love ) but my first BBerry was a storm and it had an update feature in the options, i can find it on the tour, does it have one?? thank you all in advance
    08-18-09 01:57 AM
    i apologize in advance if i'm not stickin to the rules and regs cuz im a crackberry newbie. i have a double question: first, is there a way to disable the receiving of the confirmation email when you send an email?? other question is: i now have a tour (which i love ) but my first BBerry was a storm and it had an update feature in the options, i can find it on the tour, does it have one?? thank you all in advance
    Welcome to CB. I would recommend reading the BB101 Lecture Series as it is a wealth of information for noobs and vets alike. Def worth the time. You need to put in a filter in your BIS account to take care of the email confirmation. Are you talking about the OTA update? Honestly dont even bother with that. It is best to do all your OS updates manually with DM or AppLoader. You have more control over the process and can do your backups.
    08-18-09 02:11 AM
    welcome to the board, I am also new to this board this is my first day!

I will try to look for a solution for this thing and let u know incase I get anything useful
    08-18-09 03:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD