I've been raising this issue a few times with little to no feedback from Blackbery the Crackberry community. So here I go again:
    Many people and in specific Blackberry users use more than two languages when communicating. I myself am an academic and also have run a private firm and use english, swedish and persian on daily basis. No Blackberry physical keyboard has yet provided an option for more than two languages. This is a source for concern. Meanwhile perhaps one of the strongest points in favor of soft keyboards is that they support a number of languages at the same time. For many and specially business people, having this option is crucial. I truely hope Blackberry is listening and addresses this issue in the final products. I want a Blackberry with a physical keyboard (Passport hallelujah) and really need this feature. So c'mon Blackberry, work your magic!

Posted via CrackBerry App
    BroncoVAL likes this.
    06-30-14 03:37 AM
    On the touch screen you can add up to 3 languages at the same time. Have you tried adding more than 2 on your keyboard? It should allow up to 3 at most

Posted via CB10
    06-30-14 05:01 AM
    I've been raising this issue a few times with little to no feedback from Blackbery the Crackberry community. So here I go again:
    Many people and in specific Blackberry users use more than two languages when communicating. I myself am an academic and also have run a private firm and use english, swedish and persian on daily basis. No Blackberry physical keyboard has yet provided an option for more than two languages. This is a source for concern. Meanwhile perhaps one of the strongest points in favor of soft keyboards is that they support a number of languages at the same time. For many and specially business people, having this option is crucial. I truely hope Blackberry is listening and addresses this issue in the final products. I want a Blackberry with a physical keyboard (Passport hallelujah) and really need this feature. So c'mon Blackberry, work your magic!

Posted via CrackBerry App
    Very correct remarks, this is one of the main reasons I am using full touch screen phones.

Sent from my Z 30
    06-30-14 02:12 PM
    But I want the physical keyboard experience. Keeping my fingers crossed that there is a solution for this on the Passport as it uses a combination of soft and physical keyboards.
    07-08-14 09:19 AM
    A touchscreen BB does but I want the physical keyboard experience.
    07-08-14 09:20 AM
    It's fine relax guys

Posted via CB10
    07-08-14 09:31 AM
    The Q10 has 3 languages, not only 2!

BlackBerry*Q10, T-Mobile Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2941
    07-08-14 09:34 AM
    @anischab Really? How do you use the third language? Asking since there are maximum two languages printed on the keys as far as I know.
    07-19-14 03:23 PM
    On my Z10, I use Czech, English and German. Just check the Language and Input in Settings

Guess the qwerty models should allow this too.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-14 03:55 PM
    The word suggestions go up to 3, even on the Q. But I believe OP wants 3 languages printed on the physical keyboard or the ability to at least use 3 languages on the keyboard where every key corresponds with a specific letter in 3 languages instead of 2.

Personally, I don't think that's possible without cluttering the keyboard. That's why virtual keyboards are definitely the future, because you can change the language that is being displayed on the fly.
    07-19-14 04:08 PM
    Who cares. English is the only language that really matters.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-14 04:10 PM

Posted via CB10
    That's absolutely ignorant. Regardless of the fact that a higher percentage of people may speak English in your community, your town, state or country, does not mean that what you state is fact. Quite frankly there are hundreds of dialects that can be spoken and not one is less important than the other. English is no more important than French, Cantonese or even Samarian(Not used much at all anymore, but still). Get out of your bubble and go learn a new language or do something productive.

Posted via CB10
    gebco, boeingrules and pystha like this.
    07-19-14 05:41 PM

Posted via CB10
    Are you serious or you just kidding? You are aware that most BlackBerry users nowadays are non-native English speaking right?
    boeingrules likes this.
    07-19-14 06:01 PM
    With the ability to use the passport like a touch I think that problem will be solved OP ,currently on my Z's I have Spanish French and English, I use German and Portuguese sometimes as well. no problems. Given the Passport is a hybrid of sorts I believe that you will have the option to use the keyboard with the flick of language options as in the Z series.

Posted via CB10
    pystha likes this.
    07-19-14 06:48 PM

Posted via CB10
    Xenophobe.
    boeingrules likes this.
    07-19-14 07:08 PM

Posted via CB10
    I don't even know where to start...

Posted via CB10
    07-19-14 10:48 PM
    I am eagerly waiting for the Passport to solve this issue. Although I probably will buy it anyway :-)
    07-23-14 01:06 PM