I took a good look at BlackBerry's entire business, and I tore it all apart. I redesigned the entire BlackBerry brand, and all of the products that go along with it. I thought it might be of interest to some of you who are interested in competing products.

A completely rethought vision for the future of BlackBerry-05-3-screen-sleeping.jpg

This is my vision for the future of BlackBerry.
    Last edited by musika; 12-16-13 at 08:33 AM.
    12-16-13 08:22 AM
    I think it's fitting that the phone is shaped like a tombstone.
    12-16-13 08:30 AM
    This would be fine for 2005 or 2006, but in 2013 it fails worse than Blackberry is currently failing.

The market has already proven that they don't want a physical keyboard and small screen.
    People want a phone that gives them a full vibrant screen where they can enjoy great apps and media consumption - along with communications.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    12-16-13 08:35 AM
    I'm not sure if that's necessarily true for everybody.
    12-16-13 08:37 AM
    I like BB's vision better, you have some good ideas. I love my Z10, and BB10 as it has evolved. The latest leak should have been what they released at first keeping everything top secret untill they unvieled it. I have been an all touch BB user since the storm came, I won't go back to (pyhs) keyboard. easy to be monday morning quarterback, so I like your approach better.
    12-16-13 08:43 AM