01-21-13 07:37 PM
47 12
tools
    I become suspicious about those guys. They seem to have a very BlackBerry oriented opinion on their videos and news. Their blog and youtube account is new. I am betting RIM is behind them. In anycase they are doing a great job. I found that the instagram like filters video, was the most suspicious one. How could they have a BB10 final version.?
    does this answer your question?

Michael Li | The Gadget Masters

About Michael Li

Michael Li is an app developer, technology blogger, YouTuber, CFA Level 1 Candidate and MBA Candidate at McMaster University. His interests include technology, tennis and snowblading. Disclaimer: All articles and/or comments are solely the author's personal opinions, and not those of his employer.
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    01-20-13 12:58 PM
    Neat... Just 9 days... And the wait starts now...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    01-20-13 01:23 PM
    How does Mr. Big Hands have BB10 final version?
    These will always be BB10 mysteries.
    The "big hands" were after a night of drinking Bavarian beer at the Hein's mansion in Parkdale.
    01-20-13 01:32 PM
    I find this needed.
    I used to continuously play this theme and the entire "The X-Files" album in the server room during the Summer of 1996 to squelch the sounds of the servers. Those were the days when I had a "private office" not a cubicle on the floor.
    01-20-13 01:36 PM
    I become suspicious about those guys. They seem to have a very BlackBerry oriented opinion on their videos and news.?
    Oddly, I feel the same way about many of the blindly-faithful religious zealots touting BlackBerry, the brand, and Research In Motion, the company, as infallible and ever-glorious. "They seem to have a very BlackBerry oriented opinion" in their forum postings and attitude towards those with a more reality-based point of view. See what I did there, morpho?
    01-20-13 01:41 PM
    These guys (or at least the one guy making those videos) are a complete joke.
    Crackberry has a RIM bias...they present RIM and BlackBerry articles, and don't try to hide the fact that they're pro RIM, and it's a great site because of it.
    Gadgetmaster has a RIM complex. They pretend to report on all tech, but just end up bashing anything non-Blackberry. To the point that they (he) make false claims in their videos regarding the devices that they're pitting against the Z10. The tests are silly and cherry picked, and it's clear that the guy in the video hasn't used any of the devices for more than a few minutes.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    01-20-13 02:36 PM
    These guys (or at least the one guy making those videos) are a complete joke.
    Crackberry has a RIM bias...they present RIM and BlackBerry articles, and don't try to hide the fact that they're pro RIM, and it's a great site because of it.
    Gadgetmaster has a RIM complex. They pretend to report on all tech, but just end up bashing anything non-Blackberry. To the point that they (he) make false claims in their videos regarding the devices that they're pitting against the Z10. The tests are silly and cherry picked, and it's clear that the guy in the video hasn't used any of the devices for more than a few minutes.
    complete joke to you or to everyone else? seriously, it doesnt matter because there are other bloggers who do the same with other products.
    as for the s3 with the chrome browser vs. bb10 native browser. how would that be a fair comparison? because chrome is owned by google? if thats the case, they shouldve made chrome the native browser on all android phones. what if someone side loaded chrome on bb10 device and still performed better than the s3 with chrome? what now?
    Wino Ryder likes this.
    01-20-13 04:10 PM
    I did not meant to troll anyone.... If mods need to close this thread please go ahead.... I just think myself... a simple blogger from the recently created "gadgetmasters", has a z10. No Kevin, no Lucas, no Ronen, no Engadget's Myriam, no crybaby Jonathan Geller, no other famous blogger has this z10.

I am not that innocent. I think RIM did right, they sent an incognito blogger to say good things about them... I approve!
    01-20-13 04:39 PM
    Doubtful they work for RIM.... as for having an actual Z10... as RIM is testing them in the field... they could be final hardware but not final OS... easy to upgrade that at release....
    01-20-13 04:52 PM
    I did not meant to troll anyone.... If mods need to close this thread please go ahead!
    You didnt troll anyone, and mods dont need to close this thread. Your post is simply your perception and you have just as much right as anyone to display it on a public forum.
    01-20-13 05:54 PM
    Gadget masters show undisputable video evidence. I know some people have denied the evidence, I guess it's hitting a little close to home
    01-20-13 05:54 PM
    complete joke to you or to everyone else? seriously, it doesnt matter because there are other bloggers who do the same with other products.
    as for the s3 with the chrome browser vs. bb10 native browser. how would that be a fair comparison? because chrome is owned by google? if thats the case, they shouldve made chrome the native browser on all android phones. what if someone side loaded chrome on bb10 device and still performed better than the s3 with chrome? what now?
    Complete joke to anyone that doesn't turn a blind eye to the falsities in the videos. Just watch some of the videos and tell me that some of the claims aren't flat out lies.

Blind followers can bark like excited seals at the videos, but a little bit of common sense goes a long way.
    01-20-13 06:32 PM
    Ya hada go ruin it,lol. How do we know you are not a RIM employee,lol. No that would be some "speculation". Come on, lets see the size of yer hands,lol.

they are not RIM employees and have been around for quite some time
    01-20-13 07:30 PM
    dont think you can sideload chrome.
    i believe chrome came as an update to Android. Can anyone confirm?

and you missed the point completely. the claim is that bb10 browser is the fastest in the world, not just the fastest stock browser
    a nice test would be bb10 browser vs chrome on bb10 device. battle of the browsers
    01-20-13 07:35 PM
    Seals,lol,ya ok Bond is it, 007 at that,woot woot, slap slap, that was me flapping my flippers together,lol.

Complete joke to anyone that doesn't turn a blind eye to the falsities in the videos. Just watch some of the videos and tell me that some of the claims aren't flat out lies.

Blind followers can bark like excited seals at the videos, but a little bit of common sense goes a long way.
    01-20-13 07:37 PM

and you missed the point completely. the claim is that bb10 browser is the fastest in the world, not just the fastest stock browser
    a nice test would be bb10 browser vs chrome on bb10 device. battle of the browsers
    Let's be clear.... Chrome by itself, cannot compare with bb10 browser, not even if it is installed on a 128cores cpu machine. It won't have better rendering just by having faster processing power. It won't pass ring1 test not even with 10000 cores. That is the engine we are talking about, and the engine in BB10 is far way superior. BB10 is still the way to go.
    01-20-13 08:33 PM
    Complete joke to anyone that doesn't turn a blind eye to the falsities in the videos. Just watch some of the videos and tell me that some of the claims aren't flat out lies. Blind followers can bark like excited seals at the videos, but a little bit of common sense goes a long way.
    it is what it is and nothing is going to change it. you seem to knit pick alot..lol. you do this on all enthusiast site?

yeah..youre right i missed the point COMPLETELY
    01-20-13 10:48 PM
    wouldnt say they are employees but they definitely slant the competition in Blackberry's favour.

take the BB10 browser vs Android browser on the S3.
    Why didnt they test it against the S3's chrome browser which is a lot faster then the stock browser?

but the videos were good to show just how far BB10 has moved from original BBOS
    simple answer , bb10 browser is stock browser for bb10 so common sense dictates u test it against stock browser on android and iphone and w8....
    01-21-13 06:22 AM
    And some are like a scared puppy and have hidden within their owners legs when things start hitting real close to home.

The videos from Mr. Big hands seem to show the same outcome as gadget masters, it's more accurate and faster then the iPhone 5 on tests so far.

There is no bias that suggests they are RIM employees
    01-21-13 12:48 PM
    Let's be clear.... Chrome by itself, cannot compare with bb10 browser, not even if it is installed on a 128cores cpu machine. It won't have better rendering just by having faster processing power. It won't pass ring1 test not even with 10000 cores. That is the engine we are talking about, and the engine in BB10 is far way superior. BB10 is still the way to go.
    i've seen the chrome browser, its noticeably faster than the stock android.
    if i recall the stock android was only marginally slower then the bb10 browser according to the gadget masters test. logic assumes that chrome will give it a run for its money.
    01-21-13 07:22 PM
    simple answer , bb10 browser is stock browser for bb10 so common sense dictates u test it against stock browser on android and iphone and w8....
    the claim is bb10 browser is fastest ever, so test it against the fastest the competition have. what does stock have to do with being fastest?
    01-21-13 07:23 PM
    I love this show!!
    01-21-13 07:37 PM
47 12