No, not me! Lol
    I work for Bank of America Merchant Services, largest financial institution in America and when I got hired (May, 2013)., they had replaced all BlackBerry phones to S3's with Good App for email security.
    I was the only one on my first team meeting wanted a BlackBerry and they all said: thank God, BlackBerry sucks anyways.

By the way, I have a Z10 for personal and the horrible S3 for work. "Good" app is a joke! Emails comes after 3 minutes after I got on my work laptop, I don't really use it.

Specially working on a merchant side of the banks headquarters, they should be worry about security... at least.

Posted via CB10
    spiculated and daithiD like this.
    03-17-14 11:39 PM
    Edited the title to better reflect your post, and so it wouldn't get lumped in with the 'I changed' threads.
    03-18-14 12:11 AM
    lol a BANK switched to Android.

omfg.

Only in America, really. Seems like BB-hate is reaching really illogical proportions there.
    ssbtech and 454vette like this.
    03-18-14 12:18 AM
    No, not me! Lol
    I work for Bank of America Merchant Services, largest financial institution in America and when I got hired (May, 2013)., they had replaced all BlackBerry phones to S3's with Good App for email security.
    I was the only one on my first team meeting wanted a BlackBerry and they all said: thank God, BlackBerry sucks anyways.

By the way, I have a Z10 for personal and the horrible S3 for work. "Good" app is a joke! Emails comes after 3 minutes after I got on my work laptop, I don't really use it.

Specially working on a merchant side of the banks headquarters, they should be worry about security... at least.

Posted via CB10
    No breaches in the almost year of switching and happier employees? From the company's perspective, it's a win.
    TgeekB likes this.
    03-18-14 05:41 AM
    lol a BANK switched to Android.

omfg.

Only in America, really. Seems like BB-hate is reaching really illogical proportions there.
    Good point. Banks are notorious for making decisions based on hate. Maybe they once hated Palm and Windows Mobile too?

/s
    TgeekB likes this.
    03-18-14 07:00 AM
    I work for a large US bank also, and we have a choice of iPhone 5S, S4 or 9930. If you get the Samsung, iPhone and/or an iPad you get Good.

I agree that Good is completely terrible, which is why I look forward to switching to the Q20 assuming we upgrade to BES10 or BES12. Right now we have BES10 in testing only.

Good does a terrible job of syncing with our calendars. Updates are ignored, cancelled meetings fill up your calendar for days and days (they actually get copied to each new day as you scroll!). It's totally absurd.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    03-18-14 07:20 AM
    Everybody had a Bold 9930 from Verizon. Whrn they changed, they went to S3 Sprint. Yeah, im serious. This is ridiculous. When I got my phone package, the receipt was showing "$249.00". And now.. imagine.. just in my area its over 150 employees.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-14 06:23 PM
    Everybody had a Bold 9930 from Verizon. Whrn they changed, they went to S3 Sprint. Yeah, im serious. This is ridiculous. When I got my phone package, the receipt was showing "$249.00". And now.. imagine.. just in my area its over 150 employees.

Posted via CB10
    And when BoA had the 9930 it was locked down. U couldn't access BB World, BBM or Hot spot. So it is amazing that it went S3. I know that IOS was considered too . With the latest reports about Google Play being hacked twice and Google getting sued for privacy violations for its Education app by some students, I shake my head at some of the decisions made. My friend is with DoD and they have Good with the iPhone. He hates it and misses the BlackBerry.

Loving my Zed 10!!
    03-18-14 06:51 PM