Veritas:"At least the company is "admitting" that they are different not constantly fighting to compete with Apple and Samsung.
    "We know that BlackBerry is not for everyone,” said the company. “That’s OK. You have always known that BlackBerry is different, that BlackBerry can set you apart"

One of the problems is that people want something where "everyone" likes. For now BB has everything I need and want. Has all the useful apps I need. At least BB us unique, do I want to wear a shirt where everyone has it? Do I want to drive a car were you see the same car in every corner? Do I buy something because a celebrity has it? NO.
    I'm sure a lot of people just want to buy Apple not because they NEED it its just because they want to say my idle has it and my friends has it so I want it.

Not saying that BB has no problems like every company there are problems.

I think BB need to lower the fees esp for the BES10. My current work can't support the BB10 phones cause of the old server.

I just hope that the company will have another Management shake up! Thorsten and many management need to go, not move to a different position but go!"
    10-15-13 09:50 AM
    Thor and the rest of BlackBerry management will be moving on soon. They just have a few more months of crippling the company beyond repair before they get their huge bonuses and leave.

Posted via Z10
    10-15-13 12:49 PM
    Most people are sheep, and follow the shepherd. It's in our nature. A people without a leader is like a chicken without its head. Again, it's in our nature. But for those who can transcend it, well, they have a shot at becoming leaders and getting to tell everyone else what to do. BlackBerry is for WINNERS.
    10-15-13 01:49 PM
    Veritas:"At least the company is "admitting" that they are different not constantly fighting to compete with Apple and Samsung.
    "We know that BlackBerry is not for everyone,” said the company. “That’s OK. You have always known that BlackBerry is different, that BlackBerry can set you apart"

One of the problems is that people want something where "everyone" likes. For now BB has everything I need and want. Has all the useful apps I need. At least BB us unique, do I want to wear a shirt where everyone has it? Do I want to drive a car were you see the same car in every corner? Do I buy something because a celebrity has it? NO.
    I'm sure a lot of people just want to buy Apple not because they NEED it its just because they want to say my idle has it and my friends has it so I want it.

Not saying that BB has no problems like every company there are problems.

I think BB need to lower the fees esp for the BES10. My current work can't support the BB10 phones cause of the old server.

I just hope that the company will have another Management shake up! Thorsten and many management need to go, not move to a different position but go!"
    And therein is the problem... you assume that people are buying a successful product because of friends and celebrities. Not even BBRY is that arrogant anymore.

At some point, it behooves one to look at the competition to see what they are doing right. Could it be possible that people buy competing products because (gasp) the competing products work better? Fit there lives better? Help them communicate better?

It's fairly illogical to assume the BlackBerry users are the last bastion of free thought, especially when BBRY has worked hard to emulate competitors with the latest iteration of the platform. Simply put, competing platforms satisfy more people than BB10 does. Or, we can assume people buy them ONLY because they want to fit in, or because a celebrity uses one.

LOL.
    10-15-13 01:59 PM
    And therein is the problem... you assume that people are buying a successful product because of friends and celebrities. Not even BBRY is that arrogant anymore.

At some point, it behooves one to look at the competition to see what they are doing right. Could it be possible that people buy competing products because (gasp) the competing products work better? Fit there lives better? Help them communicate better?

It's fairly illogical to assume the BlackBerry users are the last bastion of free thought, especially when BBRY has worked hard to emulate competitors with the latest iteration of the platform. Simply put, competing platforms satisfy more people than BB10 does. Or, we can assume people buy them ONLY because they want to fit in, or because a celebrity uses one.

LOL.

And a lot of people buy it because it's popular and the in thing.

Despite being ecstatic with your superior Apple product you sure spend a lot of time in a BlackBerry forum. Maybe you're in the closet?
    10-15-13 02:19 PM
    And a lot of people buy it because it's popular and the in thing.

Despite being ecstatic with your superior Apple product you sure spend a lot of time in a BlackBerry forum. Maybe you're in the closet?
    I have an Apple product? LOL.

Also, you should report the posts of people that don't fit into your definition of the people that should be in your forum.
    mikeo007 likes this.
    10-15-13 02:30 PM
    I have an Apple product? LOL.

Also, you should report the posts of people that don't fit into your definition of the people that should be in your forum.

Naw ... I think I'll stick to doing what I think is best, if that's okay with you?
    10-15-13 02:32 PM
    Naw ... I think I'll stick to doing what I think is best, if that's okay with you?
    Being a newbie that questions other members, creating ownership of Apple products in your mind and stereotypes people? Have at it LOL.

I'll go back to enjoying the "superior Apple product" you bestowed upon me from your imagination.
    10-15-13 02:36 PM