After going to the "other side" for a while I am back in the crackberry world. I missed my BOLD WAY To much and got a great deal on a week old BOLD. i cant wait for it to get here.

so what have i missed!! My biggest question is....what is the most stable current version of OS 5.0 to put on my BOLD when i get it???

and...are there any "push notification" apps for the BB that is kind of like how the Iphone does it?

Thanks Gang...
    D
    10-05-09 06:14 AM
    Welcome back. I've been using my Bold for a month and absolutely love lt. The latest OS is 5.0.0.238. Absolutely fantastic. I especially love threaded sms and flick photo viewing. Isn't push email BB's bread and butter?
    10-05-09 06:41 AM
    hey....yeah, i love them both. but sometimes a BB is just sooo much better

so with the newer versions of 5.0 there is Threaded SMS? OMG that is awsome news. how about the random reboots? are those still happening???

cant WAIT to get it...
    10-05-09 06:50 AM
    No random reboots since I installed it. 5.0.0.190 had an reboot issue when it roamed. This one is solid. Picture flick scrllong is very cool, too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 06:53 AM
    whats the best Twitter app for BB now?
    10-05-09 07:03 AM
    I use ubertwitter which I find very user friendly. RIM is apparently releasing it's own twitter app soon.
    10-05-09 07:11 AM
    I use ubertwitter which I find very user friendly. RIM is apparently releasing it's own twitter app soon.
    are there any screen shots leaked for RIMS Twitter CLient? will that is a release they 5.0 is Officially released?
    10-05-09 07:14 AM
    Haven't seen any screen shots of RIM's twitter client and not sure if it will be released with official 5.0.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 07:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD