Hi
    A couple of months ago I ditched the BlackBerry for a T-Mobile SideKick.... but due to the recent outages, I lost well over 1000 contacts and a lot of calendar entries etc, because it is all backed up to a server.
    I have been thinking, and I am coming back to BlackBerry baby
    I have missed you guys so much, and I can't wait until I get my Bold or Pearl in the coming weeks
    Nice to see you guys again
    Love Y'all
    PoddyNano
    10-15-09 12:35 AM
    welcome back, welcome back, WEEEELCOOOME BAAACK! i cant carry a tune.....

yeah, i actually heard about that on the news. they said to not let the phone turn off or run out of battery if you wanted to keep your info. sorry to hear about that..
    10-15-09 12:38 AM
    Welcome back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-09 12:38 AM
    welcome back, welcome back, WEEEELCOOOME BAAACK! i cant carry a tune.....

yeah, i actually heard about that on the news. they said to not let the phone turn off or run out of battery if you wanted to keep your info. sorry to hear about that..
    my other line is a sidekick and you lost all your downloads & everything even with not turning off your phone, not turning it off was just to help prevent others who did not lose it.

they gave me a month free of data services but i told them i wanted it for BB since i won't be using Sidekick no longer, they tried and tried to talk me out of it, ha yeah right.
    10-15-09 12:51 AM
    Hi
    A couple of months ago I ditched the BlackBerry for a T-Mobile SideKick.... but due to the recent outages, I lost well over 1000 contacts and a lot of calendar entries etc, because it is all backed up to a server.
    I have been thinking, and I am coming back to BlackBerry baby
    I have missed you guys so much, and I can't wait until I get my Bold or Pearl in the coming weeks
    Nice to see you guys again
    Love Y'all
    PoddyNano
    Cant believe you left! O_O
    10-15-09 12:54 AM
    I would have left too! I had a sidekick and honestly the outages are exactly why I gave mine up. I got rid of mine in the spring because all last winter and fall I was having these long outages! I came over to the blackberry and never looked back!

10-15-09 02:44 AM
    Hope you learned your lesson. Never do that again.
    10-15-09 05:55 AM
    hold on hold on....you did what? for a SK? are you serious? anyways, welcome back, i hope you learned your lesson, and dont let it happen again. we will allow you back in because we think that you've suffered enough
    10-15-09 07:48 AM
    Welcome back man, but really? The Bold or Pearl?? The Pearl is an option for you???

Just come back full force and nab that new white Bold!
    10-15-09 09:56 AM
    hold on hold on....you did what? for a SK? are you serious?
    Hahah, it's like he went around and cheated on the Blackberry for the triflin-@ss h0 that is the Sidekick. Shame on you Poddynano!

Welcome back to the Blackberry family. Hopefully you enjoy your experience much more this time around.
    10-15-09 08:35 PM
    haha i dont blame you for testing the waters, but welcome back hehe
    10-15-09 08:43 PM
    is gemini or whatever the 9700?
    10-15-09 09:45 PM
    Welcome back!!!

10-15-09 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD