02-11-14 09:48 PM
568 ... 45678 ...
tools
    It's ok to call android or ios, or even the very attractive wp7 once in a while. Having an affair shows me how much i really love my blackberry. She forgives me everytime.
    10-29-11 05:37 PM
    very very nice
    10-30-11 07:11 PM
    Just came from using iphones for the past few years. Its true what people say, the app novelty wore off for me and i saw a nice review of the 9900.

I love the keyboard, that alone is worth the swap.
    10-31-11 07:18 PM
    My personal phone:
    I've had ALOT of different phones but have been wanting a BlackBerry for a while. When my last phone started acting up I took the plunch and got myself a beautiful BlackBerry 9700 and I love it as much now as I did when I first got it, I've had it for a little over a year now. This is the only phone I've ever had that I haven't gotten bored with or p*ssed at within a year.

My work phone:
    The company I work at gave me a Sony Ericsson P1i and I hated it when I got it and I still do, it's stupid and the dumbest smartphone ever! Now after over 3 years, hoping they would come to their senses, I gave up and got myself a BlackBerry 8520 Curve instead.
    So it's all BlackBerry from here on!
    11-01-11 05:47 AM
    blackberry rocks! add my pin!!
    11-02-11 12:03 PM
    I'm back after an almost two year hiatus. Went to the Droid Incredible when it came out. Well I had to setup the daughters account with my old Tour till she got the insurance replacement. While playing with the phone I starting missing the keyboard. So when she got her new phone I set the Tour up on my account. Then realized how easy it was to make and switch calls. Now rocking the 9930 and loving it. It's nice to be back. And I can go a whole day without worrying about my phone dying.
    llllBULLSEYE likes this.
    11-03-11 11:20 AM
    it totallly sucks I was drawen by my gmail contacts coming over but that is it. I forget bb started it.

Never drinking Apple koolaid but tempted... Keep me away fromt he Koolaid
    11-03-11 11:54 AM
    I need new BB gear help me I need a Super App for sending SMS from PC . HUGS
    11-03-11 11:55 AM
    Just comming to Blackberry for the first time

Had an Galaxy S, nice phone, but once rooted & rommed, it became buggy and odd...

also i cant get on with touch screen keyboards.....

Got a torch 9810... it reminds me of my treo 600 which i loved

Mart
    11-13-11 03:50 AM
    Ditched my Iphone 3gs and came back to a 9900 on T-Mobile. It was like putting on a a pair of comfortable sneakers after wearing dress shoes all day. Never again will I stray from BB.
    11-13-11 02:47 PM
    just upgraded my cell from the older model BB just happy to have a new one now...thank god for the BB
    11-13-11 04:27 PM
    Just give up a dinnosaur bb for a cave man bb. Thanks god there was a cave man bb in the 200$ full retail price range. And what's the "Cave man" BB you might ask?? Well that's the lovely but short life(Battery wise ) Essex

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-11 07:14 PM
    Hi there guys !

Im comming again from an Android device, LG Optimus 2x to a Blackberry Torch 9800. Was not bad, but Android cannot be compared with Blackberry in the field of communications, WLM, FB, Tweeter, E-mail experience and BBM of course, so the battery drainage is the worst i ever experienced in Android, charge the phone more than twice in a day make me sick Android is nicer to play some games, watch photos and videos, but BB gives me what i need, that simplicity and security on the communicatios. Never leaving again BB.

Cheers !
    llllBULLSEYE likes this.
    11-13-11 09:39 PM
    Same here mauricio123 - left for a little bit for an Android device... and had to switch back. I lost a few hundred dollars in the process but overall I'm glad I've returned.
    mauricio123 likes this.
    11-14-11 02:47 PM
    I'm back to Blackberry. IPhone is amazing but I was missing bbm. Plus Blackberry is good for messaging. Which iphone is not so much. I had countless numerous Android devices but Blackberry was telling me to come back home. I have the 9800 in white. I'm looking to get the Torch 9860 with that nice big screen.

11-15-11 06:41 AM
    ..I have had my Bold for a little while now and love it.

I am coming over from Palm os, after several years of palm (treo) i have been trying different phones, i tried a windows mobile samsung which for me was utter rubbish.
    back to the treo i went then my brother got a new iphone so i got the old one thinking this could be the one, so very wrong i was it didnt do half the stuff i needed even after trawling apps for it, so back to my trusty treo i went after only two months, then a friend got a curve and i had a play with it and well i was impressed so i started looking at the rest of the BBs and eventually got my 9780.
    Now it has taken some learning but it is just what i need powerful and great at what it does with the bonus of apps if you want to play.

I do believe that i am here to stay

Not only that but my darling wife is now the proud owner of a curve herself, coming from android.

didgit
    11-15-11 07:18 AM
    if you care about messaging, why would you get a 9860, its has a virtual keyboard?
    Still has Social Feeds, BBM, native FB, Native twitter, all in one Mail Box, Notifications bar, LED.

now I do agree with you that the KeyBoard is MY endall be all, but I can see how the software elements of BlackBerry still are geared to messaging
    11-15-11 07:22 AM
    Hey folks. I've been bounced around abourt every OS on the market but I managed to hide away this 9330 by pure luck. My family likes getting the highest end phones, playing with them for two weeks, then hocking the whole thing, apps and tons of data included. So far I can only "use" this BB on wifi because my certain family membewrs DEMAND every bill be wirhout proration, activations or data caps. And should even ONE dollar be too high he hocks all the ip4S', newest droids etc. But since this BB is a dead esn, so as he can't sell it, he threw it away!

I had to replace the trackpad lcd light and actual screen. So, no computer, no sd card, just an old beat up cdma curve.

I hope I make some friends here. My bro treats me like his phones so I'm basically friendless and isolated. Sorry if this all sounds pathetic but I got nowhere else to go. Any friends at all would be great. I haven't talked without beingg emotionally beaten in months. So a real convo would be great. I'm more familiar with iOS but if anyone wants to take on an apprentice thatd be awesome too. I'm always trying to get new skillsets and honestly repairing this BB alone was really a. Challenge. Had to do aa lkot of copying from librAry comps to bring home the repair info and what I neededas far as physical components. If anyone has any theme suggestions or app favs I'd love for you to send me a PM. Any friend is a good friend for me, and ill do my best to help around the site once I get a little knowledge behind.

Looking foreward ti and prematurely making a toast to new friends and kindred spiritsm

F.Z

11-15-11 09:36 PM
    I guess the smartest decision would be not to leave BB for anything else when you really dont need that many apps. And to learn to preserve with a relationship rather than ***** yourself out to every whim
    11-16-11 07:23 PM
    I guess the smartest decision would be not to leave BB for anything else when you really dont need that many apps. And to learn to preserve with a relationship rather than ***** yourself out to every whim
    Unfortunately the decisions haven't been mine. My credit makes getting past activation feea impossible. Like I said I had to pretty much put this curve back together just to have a working BB. I hate changing platforms, so its more my brother ****ing out the phone options. This BB is hiowever mine so there won't be any changing hands with this one. Too bad the ESN is connected to a past due account. I can only use online features when in wifi range.

Oh and hi to you too Vanti. That name looks extremely familiar. I could swear I've seen it on valucre or somewhere similar

F.Z

11-16-11 08:38 PM
    It has been about a month since I left Android... and I am still loving the 9930. I know a lot of people have moaned about the camera, but it is one of the strong points in my book. Waaaaay better than my Droid or Droid 3... except on close-ups.
    Get an old film/digital camera and crack open the lense assembly. You will get a small lense like contact lenses. Stick this lens over the blackberry camera with a blu tak. And you got yourself a macro cam!
    11-27-11 09:38 AM
    I first started using BB was about a year ago when I was working for my previous company. It was a Bold 9780. I had a HTC android device as a personal phone. I am still using android now.

I am not sure if it is me. I find using a BB device in a public place really give a special feeling in me that I cannot feel using a ios or android. My android device always got issue with self restart and of course battery sucker.

Till now I still cannot forget the feeling and really miss the keyboard on the Bold 9780. I finally ordered myself a Bold 9900 and it will be here in 2 days time
    11-27-11 09:49 AM
    I just made the switch back yesterday. I traded my iPhone 4 for a Bold 9900. Unfortunately the phone remains silent until I get my information transferred over as Telus was down for maintenance yesterday.
    11-28-11 10:38 AM
    i switched back from android a few days ago. its nice to visit; but ain't nothin like home
    11-29-11 03:28 AM
    My confession to the BerryFather.........after several attempts to right off Blackberry phones, I find myself constantly coming back to crackberry to see what is happening. After several bad relationships with Android and ios, I find myself craving the once loved and dedicated to Blackberry. So while I wait for my credit to post with Verizon for the returned Droid Razr, I find myself searching for a cheap Blackberry phone to get me by til I can order the Bold 9930. So from one crackberry member to several in my same shoes, I hope to come back with open arms!
    11-29-11 06:47 PM
568 ... 45678 ...