Zee as in Zebra
    07-08-13 11:34 PM
    Z 10 since it first was released, I USE IT TO KILL ZOMBIES
    07-10-13 11:44 AM
    I had to switch to an andriod phone
    Right now i am missing bb right now. sure the apps are better but the productivity isnt. This thing is nothing but a toy.
    Sent from my LG-LS840 using CB Forums mobile app
    07-17-13 06:11 AM
    I had to switch to an andriod phone
    Right now i am missing bb right now. sure the apps are better but the productivity isnt. This thing is nothing but a toy.
    Sent from my LG-LS840 using CB Forums mobile app
    Protip: I'm sure most of the productivity tasks you're missing are still there. Don't try to use it like a BlackBerry. You have to learn HOW Android devices are utilized for productivity and use them in that manner. All devices come with a learning curve.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    07-19-13 01:27 PM
    Hello. Not sure if it's the place to ask but how can I get a free blackberry. I have heard you can get if you develop apps.
    07-20-13 09:31 AM
    Ok folks im thinking of going today and getting a q10 what do you think?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CB Forums mobile app
    07-25-13 03:56 PM
    07-26-13 10:40 AM

Do it.
    07-26-13 10:43 AM
    So you think it will be well worth it or?
    07-26-13 10:45 AM
    Advantages vs disadvanges
    07-26-13 10:45 AM
    I had Blackberry Smartphones for years and finally in 2012 I broke down and went to the Droid 4. The only Droid at the time with a full physical keyboard. The keyboard has always been a dealbreaker for me. I have an IPOD touch and can't stand the stupid virtual keyboard. Just last week my Droid 4 died and now I'm back to my old faithful Blackberry Bold. Looking forward to upgrading to the Q10, and so glad to be back to Crackberry
    07-26-13 10:56 AM
    I see thread after thread of those who are bailing for unknown territories based on the lore of greener pastures in the land of droid and apple. What I don't here as often online but am seeing w/in our own organization, are those who are coming back home to Blackberry and re-appreciating the no nonsense business ready solid platform that built the blackberry reputation.

I know your out there, it's ok, there's more of us than you think.
    I'd did it, I tried it, but android and ios is me....... Ripping my hair out! The inaccuracy of touch typing is less than desired! I know I type correctly but the utter waste of time back spacing and correcting typing does not work for me. This major flaw is what sent me back to bb and the qwerty keyboard.

Sent from my SGH-I957R using CB Forums mobile app
    07-26-13 11:07 AM
    Selling my galaxy note 2 tomorra and will be getting a bold 9900 sometime this week hopefully, dont know fully the reason why im switching but summink is drawing me to blackberry, I originally brought a note 2 for the big screen to play games and watch movies on but I dont do that at all.
    I use my phone for mainly textin and calling my girlfriend, checking emails and browsing the web and listening to music to and from work.
    Ive been researching for the past couple of weeks as to what benefits blackberries bring, ie great keyboard, good text messaging and email.
    Im just hoping im not making a mistake by swapping the note for a bold.
    Ive noticed with smartphones that ive become kinda I dunno (lazy).
    If im off work all day all ill do is play on my phone all day and not pay too much attention to my son and girlfriend.
    I want a phone to do the job of a phone ( communication device). Im too wrapped up in smartphone world nowdays with so many apps and what the newest and greatest specs or gimmicks are.
    It seemed so much simpler when everyone was walking around with nokia 3310's back in 2002. All u used ur phone for was to text and call people and then made ur own entertainment by actually interacting with people.
    Now everywhere I look (myself included) is being to wrapped up with my phone.
    Like I said I just want a phone now to do a phones job and do it good, I want to interact with my friends and family quickly and efficiently with not too many hiccups ,thats why im interested in the bold 9900.
    I must apologise I know that was a long post, I just felt the need to get that off my chest, it wasnt a rant, it was more like a personal view.
    Anyways im looking forward to hopefully getting my bold 9900 this week, so hopefully see you soon.
    Oh and by the way, this place is much nicer and friendlier than some other forums where by u ask a question and everyone has a go or calls u stupid or tells u to read or use the search function before posting.

Anyways take care guys/girls ;-)
    JesseBabe23 likes this.
    07-30-13 09:34 PM

DO IT!!!
    08-03-13 01:57 PM
    I see thread after thread of those who are bailing for unknown territories based on the lore of greener pastures in the land of droid and apple. What I don't here as often online but am seeing w/in our own organization, are those who are coming back home to Blackberry and re-appreciating the no nonsense business ready solid platform that built the blackberry reputation.

I know your out there, it's ok, there's more of us than you think.
    Hello,

I am new here and I am currently switching from iOS to Blackberry 10.

I will post in another thread a few questions I have but now I thought I can meaningfully add to this thread here.

The reason I want to switch is simply because I don't like the iPhone any more.

Apple have become increasingly weird, only supporting the new type of "cloud user" they try to breed and forgetting about the previous generation of users that made Apple what it is today. I am a big fan of the cloud but I am also a big fan of using the right tool for the right job and an Apple-only world to me is not a good world.

I also dislike, almost hate, Apple's developer support, their developer tools and their attitude towards developers. Apple markets to end users, Microsoft markets to developers; and it shows. I feel more at home with Microsoft than with Apple. It looks to me as if RIM is trying to reach a middle ground, selling the BlackBerry experience to end users as well as developers and this is exactly where I see myself.

RIM's developer Web site looks good to me and I like the choice between four platforms (native, Qt, Android, AIR) or was it five (is there a HTML5 solution)?

Since RIM have bought QNX there are few technical arguments against BlackBerry. BlackBerry 10, based on what I read, is a great platform.

Finally, I have seen the new BlackBerry phones and I think they just look nicer than Apple's iPhones.
    JesseBabe23 likes this.
    08-08-13 04:23 AM
    RIM's developer Web site looks good to me and I like the choice between four platforms (native, Qt, Android, AIR) or was it five (is there a HTML5 solution)?
    There is 5, and yes it is an HTML5 solution. WebWorks!
    Andrew Brehm likes this.
    08-09-13 10:30 AM
    There is 5, and yes it is an HTML5 solution. WebWorks!
    I bought my new Z10 today. I am on holidays next week and will try out the SDK.

Thanks for all the advice!
    08-20-13 01:33 AM
    Back on Blackberry. Just got the Q10 and loving it!
    08-21-13 01:23 AM
    Hello all. I just recently jumped back to bb10 with the q10 and couldn't be happier! I was always a BlackBerry fan but tried to go to android given the apps and options. So I joined the samsung fan club with the galaxy s3 and note 10.1. It was ok loaded with a bunch of useless filler and all advertised features that might have been cool for a few days to get you to buy the phone, but I shut off within days because it wasn't realistic for everyday use. Yes I still have my note and like it but having bb10 back in my hands makes for a much better user experience and flow. I feel bb10 is a good mix between ios and android with much more ease of use and flow. Back to stay at blackberry! Lets just hope BlackBerry can keep bringing more current apps out!

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 07:19 AM
    I bought a BB storm 9530, it has Verizon and in my country I can't enjoy the full services unless its unlocked. Is there anyway on how I can unlock it?
    Please help.
    08-27-13 07:36 AM
    I bought a BB storm 9530, it has Verizon and in my country I can't enjoy the full services unless its unlocked. Is there anyway on how I can unlock it?
    Please help.
    Have you tried CrackBerry's unlocking service?
    08-27-13 08:41 AM
    Have you tried CrackBerry's unlocking service?
    No. How does it work? Is it instant?
    08-27-13 08:48 AM
    Look it up on the CB site it takes about 24 hrs most if not all do that...
    08-27-13 08:55 AM
    Look it up on the CB site it takes about 24 hrs most if not all do that...
    Thanks.
    08-27-13 09:50 AM
    Wanting to move back to blackberry, tired of all the droids and apples. Thinking of the Z10 if i can find one decently priced. Currently using a note 2 and have probably used every phone Verizon has had for the past 3 years. Ready for something different!
    09-24-13 02:49 PM
568 ... 20212223