I never left BlackBerry since I am also using Lumia 920, ipad 3, and also Samsung Galaxy S2. But with the upgrade to Z10 from previously 9810 I am now using BlackBerry much more often and other platform a lot less

I am addicted to Z10 especially the keyboard!

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 06:55 PM
    I am a phone junkie and have had (or have) almost every phone out there. I handle the phones for my company and have every phone and every carrier at my disposal (at no cost either). While it is a great benefit most of the time. I am constantly drawn to whatever is the "next big thing"... I have had flings with Apple and all its versions and Galaxies from the entire universe... but when the dust settles I always end up back with Blackberry.

I have been rolling with an iphone 5 and a Galaxy Note 2 and my T-Mobile rep dropped off a Z10 to test drive..... I am about 2 weeks into my trial and I love the phone more and more each day.. And why do I love it so? Because like all of its predecessors it just works. It does everything you need a phone to do... Makes calls, emails,texts,documents etc.....I won't go into a full review of its many features but let me just say..... The Galaxy Note 2 is already back in my desk drawer and the Iphone is hanging on by a thread. There are apps that I use everyday that are not available on the Z10 yet and once I find work-a-rounds for those then I transfer my main phone number to the BB..... It is great to be home.. and this time I am staying
    04-14-13 05:30 PM
    I am a phone junkie and have had (or have) almost every phone out there. I handle the phones for my company and have every phone and every carrier at my disposal (at no cost either). While it is a great benefit most of the time. I am constantly drawn to whatever is the "next big thing"... I have had flings with Apple and all its versions and Galaxies from the entire universe... but when the dust settles I always end up back with Blackberry.

I have been rolling with an iphone 5 and a Galaxy Note 2 and my T-Mobile rep dropped off a Z10 to test drive..... I am about 2 weeks into my trial and I love the phone more and more each day.. And why do I love it so? Because like all of its predecessors it just works. It does everything you need a phone to do... Makes calls, emails,texts,documents etc.....I won't go into a full review of its many features but let me just say..... The Galaxy Note 2 is already back in my desk drawer and the Iphone is hanging on by a thread. There are apps that I use everyday that are not available on the Z10 yet and once I find work-a-rounds for those then I transfer my main phone number to the BB..... It is great to be home.. and this time I am staying
    This is how I feel too. I am a phone junkie. I buy and trade or sell monthly almost. I currently use a Note 2 and an iPhone 5. I'm going to trade my Note tonight for a Z10. I like the Note and have no major issues besides the size is bothersome while wearing sweatpants!
    04-15-13 02:31 PM
    I have had my Z10 for 2 weeks, and it is a great phone!! I'm loving it.
    04-15-13 03:30 PM
    Never officially left, as I have always kept at least one BB. Today, I sold my iPhone 4S, so I guess I am "back" without ever leaving. All I did was eliminate my other device.
    04-16-13 10:50 AM
    Left awhile ago...

Bold 9000- Torch 9800-Torch 9810 -BOLD 9000 restored -BOLD 9790-Lumia 900->....? Possible Q10 or S4. I'm torn tbh atm.
    04-19-13 11:56 PM
    Hi Everyone!

I'm back after a few years. I gave up my Bold 9700 for an iPhone 4. Then iPhone 4S. Then iPhone 5.

Now I'm back! BlackBerry Z10!

I'm so happy to be back. I've missed everything! I love the new OS but of course I will always kind of miss the better days of the classic OS. I was hesitant to get the Z10 because one of the biggest things I missed about BlackBerry was the physical keyboard, but I really like it. I will of course be tempted to get the Q10, though.... lol
    JesseBabe23 likes this.
    04-24-13 07:36 PM
    So I had been waiting till the end of my contract and for the Q10 but with my Torch finally giving into abuse I decided now was the time. Just so happened that the Source and Virgin Mobile up here had a decent promo and what I wanted in a plan and the Z10 all around was a great deal. So, I got myself a white Z10! Very happy with it so far and quite a few people have asked to see it. I was surprised.
    04-28-13 11:46 AM
    Pls get the cursor and BIS back for OS 10 otherwise it is not BB. I am in love with BB because of these 2 simple things and I am a user coming from iPhone. I never thought I would like the os7 so much. I am the one who ridiculed the BB users but now I am the biggest fan of it. However if there is no cursor and BIS then BB will loose its charm and it will be any other touch phone. Pls pls get the cursor and bis. It keeps the task simple and easy... Don't u get it ?
    04-30-13 03:26 PM
    Being on a Legacy, did not realize there is no cursor. Knew that BIS is gone. That is, IMO, a sign of the times, but lack of a cursor seems anti-intuitive to me.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    05-12-13 06:45 PM
    Good timing on the post...

Just returned to my Torch yesterday from a month of Android. I was using a Moto Atrix.

Nice phone but battery life is short and once the excitement of all the apps wears out you still tend to only use a few....

I also missed BBM.....yes there are a few cross platform programs like WhatsApp but they still do not compare to BBM.

Feels good to be back.....!

I will try to trade my Atrix for a Playbook using Kijiji or such.

Cheers
    The difference is with BBM you only can communicate with other blackberry users. As much as we may like our blackberries the people I text with normally have iphone or android devices.
    05-13-13 10:13 AM
    nice share
    05-14-13 05:43 AM
    OK, I ditched the toy (iPhone). After 3 wks it was driving me crazy. So I picked up a new 9810, because I still read too many issues with Z. This will keep me happy for now. All is right in my world again.
    05-20-13 08:43 PM
    Hey hi guys. I was using Android since 3 years. Now I'm planing to buy BB z10. I've one question. Can I make 3G video calls to other smart phones without using any other applications. Cause I use this option very much in my Galaxy mobile(I used to make video calls to normal mobile like nokia n73 or samsung monte).
    05-30-13 04:29 AM
    Hi Guys Im new to the BB world.

I just switched from an Iphone 4s to a z10. I am playing with all the differences. I have to admit that it is a slightly difficult change because I am so used to some of the features that Iphone has that this phone doesnt. for instance I really think Iphone has an easier copy and paste feature then BB z10 but im sure it just gets some getting used to.

There are alot of great things I love about the Z10 !
    06-02-13 09:23 PM
    I went from a Pearl (that I still love) to a Tour. I missed the BBRY way of doing things but really hated the huge gap in hardware and performance. Switched through 3 other phones (2 Android and 1 iOS) and now I'm happily back with a Z10.
    06-04-13 08:13 AM
    Hi Guys Im new to the BB world.

I just switched from an Iphone 4s to a z10. I am playing with all the differences. I have to admit that it is a slightly difficult change because I am so used to some of the features that Iphone has that this phone doesnt. for instance I really think Iphone has an easier copy and paste feature then BB z10 but im sure it just gets some getting used to.

There are alot of great things I love about the Z10 !
    Yeah hang in there, it's tough to unlearn old habits. I have tried to use iphones and always give up lol I always end up yelling "where the hell is the file managerrrrrr". Like seriously how are you supposed to have a usable phone if you can't properly view and move your files?

Posted via my Zed (not Zee) 10
    06-08-13 11:34 PM
    Being on a Legacy, did not realize there is no cursor. Knew that BIS is gone. That is, IMO, a sign of the times, but lack of a cursor seems anti-intuitive to me.

There is most definitely a cursor, i don't know what the poster is talking about. I am looking at the cursor as I type this

Posted via my Zed (not Zee) 10
    06-08-13 11:37 PM
    I have been with BlackBerry since 2009 and never left. My friends and family all got iPhone and Androids but I stay loyal to BlackBerry. Only about 20 of my friends still have and use their BlackBerries.
    06-13-13 12:20 PM
    Considering coming back, depends if I can use any and all of the Android apps on the Q10 (coming from Nexus 4)

Anyone know if that's possible?
    06-13-13 06:50 PM
    I left BB's after about 10 years of them and went to an iPhone 4/4s and then 5 because I felt blackberry at that point were so far behind the game and showed no sign of improvement. I left reluctantly but was completely fed up with the lack of progress.

I have come back with a Q10 as all I ever wanted was a very good communications device, not a device for hundreds of apps and other stuff.

For me the Q10 is brilliant as a communications device and as a heavy business user thats exactly what I want but in the consumer space away from pure communications its still a long old way behind the iPhone's and Androids of the world.

Am I happy with the Q10? Absolutely, for my usage its the best device out there.

06-22-13 04:35 AM
    I left BB's after about 10 years of them and went to an iPhone 4/4s and then 5 because I felt blackberry at that point were so far behind the game and showed no sign of improvement. I left reluctantly but was completely fed up with the lack of progress.

I have come back with a Q10 as all I ever wanted was a very good communications device, not a device for hundreds of apps and other stuff.

For me the Q10 is brilliant as a communications device and as a heavy business user thats exactly what I want but in the consumer space away from pure communications its still a long old way behind the iPhone's and Androids of the world.

Am I happy with the Q10? Absolutely, for my usage its the best device out there.

Awesome post! I too left for an iPhone 4s and an android. Came back to Black about eight months ago and reactivated my trusty 9780. I love it, although some keys are wearing out. i use my thumb nails to type.
    Played with a Q10 yesterday. No way for me to tell, based on 10 minutes in a T-mo store, if I liked it.
    I have also toyed with the idea of first jumping to a 9790 or 9900 before the Q. Im a bit of a penny pincher and the Q is pretty pricey at present. It will come down in cost after a whilea.
    Well, im glad to be back anyway.

06-23-13 02:24 PM
    I'm back for the moment. Opened up a second line to give the Q10 a go. Loving it so far.
    06-28-13 01:53 AM
    Long-time BB user here (Pearl, 9700, 9900) who moved to an iPhone 4s mid-2012. Great phone but boring as hell. Couldn't wait to get my hands on a Q10 since the BB10 launch, finally got it this weekend. FANTASTIC device, and not such a steep learning curve as some people would have you believe. Absolutely love it, and I know there's still a lot to learn about the device after juste a few days. Couldn't care less about the supposed lack of apps, it's got all I need and more. If I want to watch a film I'll get my tablet out. Did I say it was a great phone? :-)
    JesseBabe23 likes this.
    07-08-13 01:39 AM
    I came from an iPhone 4S (before that a Curve 8530), and I got the Q10. I love it more every day. The only major app I wish it had is Instagram, for anything else I could care less. I learned about the Q10 from my friend and once he got it and I got to play with it I fell in love. The main thing that drew me was the amazing physical keyboard. The OS is smooth and fast, as well as the specs, they are very good for a phone that doesn't need to watch movies on netflix, etc. I also know that OS10 is in its infancy stages and with that much information I know I need to and will be patient continuously. I am sure BB will not disappoint when everything is released. Multi-tasking is amazing, and I love the Hub. The battery life is awesome for my usage and the camera is very good for a non-iOS camera!

I received my mom's iPhone 4 as a trade to giving her my iPhone 4S, so I have the best of both worlds. My iPhone has no service, but I use it through wi-fi and mobile hotspot whenever I need to. I got a phone that suits me, though. The Q10, as well as the Z10 I am sure, is no-BS productivity phone, and that's what I love about it! When I want to be serious, I use my Q10. If I want to lollygag I use my iPhone. I love iPhones as well, but they feel so generic now, and iOS7 won't save it from feeling that way (I have used iOS7 on my 4S for two weeks). Just popping by to say hi! I have been posting vigorously on the Q10 forums, and left this general area without my wisdom! Glad to be back on the BB family, and if anyone has any questions about BB10 or iOS I will be happy to help you to the best of my ability!!
    JesseBabe23 likes this.
    07-08-13 02:03 AM
568 ... 1920212223