I LOVE my BB, and I think RIM is great!! but come on guys, the iphone for $199.00 and $299.00!!! when the F*** is 4.5 gonna be released? give us a date on releasing the BOLD!!! I mean the BOLD has 4.6 and ya can't even release 4.5??? WTF!!! Now I see maybe the BOLD will be released late August!?!? again WTF!!! Throw us a damn bone here RIM!!!
    06-10-08 11:22 AM
    They already released it to their partners e.g. phone carriers, so were waiting for them to put there own touches (tmo and myfaves etc) on the new os version before they release to their subscribers. trust me i am as pissed as you are about it.
    06-10-08 11:25 AM
    Couldn't agree more- I'm really confused about rims timing. I'm all about apple(except my phone) but boy they sure know how to make an announcement-they give you an actual release date! That me whatever push syncing system is starting to sound pretty amazing too.

Come on rim your losing me here! Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-08 11:25 AM
    What's the latest version available for the 8330? I just got one a few days ago and it's running v4.3.0.127
    06-10-08 11:57 AM
    Yeah, well said crackberryhead. You have voiced what we are all thinking. In red too.
    06-10-08 12:11 PM
    its always a waiting game
    06-10-08 12:15 PM
    True, Apple does make an entrance but I know the people that purchased the iPhone for upwards of $600 and more about 6 months ago are pissed! Even if they were given some type of certificate to upgrade or trade in, they still lose out.
    06-10-08 12:19 PM
    True, Apple does make an entrance but I know the people that purchased the iPhone for upwards of $600 and more about 6 months ago are pissed! Even if they were given some type of certificate to upgrade or trade in, they still lose out.
    Yea I showed my friend the new iPhone yesterday and he was furious. He bought his iPhone for about $500 and now he saw the new one for $199. Also finding out that it was at least 2 times faster and all the new feature was the real killer for him. More for less is a good thing, but boy oh boy they just pissed off the previous iPhone owners.
    06-10-08 12:55 PM
    Crackberryhead, my question to you , is not if you love your BB, but if you love to RANT? The OS v4.5 was released to the Carriers sometime ago, if your carrier give you an updated OS filled with Bugs and Glitches, how happy would you be then?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-08 03:11 PM
    Technology is ever changing, tell them to deal with it.

At least Apple releases new, innovative technology... and ANNOUNCE THE RELEASE!!

I am so pissed with RIM... they are taking FOREVER on the OS 4.5. They talk their a$$es off about it to tech sites and boast about it... and then NEVER RELEASE IT!!

I might start calling RIM Microsoft pretty soon... delay delay delay
    06-10-08 03:15 PM
    And I forgot to mention... if they actually bought their iPhone any time in practically the last 3 weeks, then Apple allows them to upgrade to the new iPhone when it comes out. So they should not be b*tchin about the whole thing... if they would keep up on technology news and understand technology is bound to change then they would accept it.

Why aren't they just happy that at least they have an iPhone and a lot of the updates are going to propogate to the non-3G iPhone as well!! Most of the features of the iPhone 3G are available as updates for the original, only thing left out is the 3G pretty much.

It would be like me complaining that I got a laptop 6 months ago and a new one came out... give me a break. DO you rly want them never to release a new iPhone because you bought one! haha
    06-10-08 03:19 PM
    I agree!!!!1
    06-10-08 03:27 PM
    It never ends though, 6 months from now there will be another one, then BOLD will finally appear and the cycle continues, just be happy and enjoy this lovely HEAT WAVE
    06-10-08 03:42 PM
    Not only do they need to get on the release of 4.5 for all of us... but where is the Mac desktop software. I'm tired of being the red headed stepchild of Blackberry users. I want a fully functional desktop software with updates!!!
    06-10-08 04:26 PM
    Have you seen what the battery life on the iPhone is? Yeah, super long. RIM's probably buring the midnight oil trying to figure out how to extend their BS 4 hour talktime.
    06-10-08 10:53 PM
    I LOVE my BB, and I think RIM is great!! but come on guys, the iphone for $199.00 and $299.00!!! when the F*** is 4.5 gonna be released? give us a date on releasing the BOLD!!! I mean the BOLD has 4.6 and ya can't even release 4.5??? WTF!!! Now I see maybe the BOLD will be released late August!?!? again WTF!!! Throw us a damn bone here RIM!!! [/COLOR][/SIZE]
    Have patience! Do you want a stable OS or one with many issues.
    06-11-08 12:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD