I agree people need to stop this argument about Android versus BB10 or iOS versus BB10. It's time to start Windows versus BB10. Now go.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    Haha.. Windows will close shop before us.. I've some respect for windows though.. I feel for their struggle.. Just like us, They're quite rare xD..
    06-22-16 02:14 AM
    And so it begins.
    You knew someone would prove the OP's point rather quickly.
    Mecca EL and Blacklatino like this.
    06-22-16 02:25 AM
    But, if not for the arguments, CB forums would be as dead as... BB10!

I kid!

*A3-A20
    06-22-16 02:42 AM
    Why? Its what makes this forum fun and interesting. If people get upset over members of an online community discussing (or arguing) over which OS they prefer then they probably shouldn't be a member. Some of the best threads are spirited discussions over the two. I love the fights and honestly feel like starting one now.
    06-22-16 05:57 AM
    Why? Its what makes this forum fun and interesting. If people get upset over members of an online community discussing (or arguing) over which OS they prefer then they probably shouldn't be a member. Some of the best threads are spirited discussions over the two. I love the fights and honestly feel like starting one now.
    Sounds like something you'd do...
    06-22-16 06:11 AM
    I don't Hate Android nor Like it however I really prefered BB10 when I used it with Classic an all the years I was with OS7 that's the reason I stayed with BlackBerry however I will not buy a Priv not only do not like the larger slider form but it is running Android maybe if they get their future devices released (if there is any) and are staying with Android and have time to stabilize their system I would possibly consider a BlackBerry .
    06-22-16 06:12 AM
    At this point the market has deemed the pivot to Android a failure.

Posted via CB10
    David Tyler, Flatman and acovey like this.
    06-22-16 06:54 AM
    I agree, people have been arguing about the obvious for way too long, BlackBerry it self has gone android, the Droids clearly won this fight.
    06-22-16 07:03 AM
    Get what you want and be happy. And it's okay to let others be happy even if they choose differently than you.

Every phone and mobile OS has its strengths and weaknesses. For each of us it comes down to which strengths we want and which weaknesses we are willing to live with.

If we can't peacefully coexist in an online forum based on the phone we happen to use, how can we expect to peacefully coexist on issues that are actually important in the real world?
    Sairos, TgeekB and anon(8063781) like this.
    06-22-16 07:55 AM
    If we can't peacefully coexist in an online forum based on the phone we happen to use, how can we expect to peacefully coexist on issues that are actually important in the real world?
    Humans have proven that they can't.
    06-22-16 08:06 AM
    Enough arguing. So who's the winner then...? :-D

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    Google and Apple.....

Those losers are BlackBerry lovers... BBOS users, PlayBook users, BB10 users and now the BlackBerry Android users.
    06-22-16 08:16 AM
    Sounds like something you'd do...
    Haha, all in the name of fun and spirited conversation though. If I've ever been overtly rude to a member I've apologized and have been whacked by Mods (deservingly) a few times. If it was just some love fest in here there wouldn't be anyone left.
    06-22-16 08:20 AM
    Now with this thread the bickering continues. Gee thanks OP.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-16 08:35 AM
    I agree, people have been arguing about the obvious for way too long, BlackBerry it self has gone android, the Droids clearly won this fight.
    Attack of the Droids
    Coming soon to a theater near you!
    Come on everyone, enough Android vs BB10 arguing!-blackberryattackofthedroidsmovie.jpg
    TgeekB and Blacklatino like this.
    06-22-16 08:35 AM
    The Priv was the most divisive thing that happened to this community. Seriously, its gone to the wall since the droid-boys joined the Crackberry party...

PP SE - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    06-22-16 10:14 AM
    The Priv was the most divisive thing that happened to this community. Seriously, its gone to the wall since the droid-boys joined the Crackberry party...

PP SE - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    As far as I can tell the PRIV was mainly purchased by folks that previously owned BB10 devices.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    06-22-16 10:25 AM
    I am ok with that. BB10 Os is simply the best period.

Posted via CB10
    acovey likes this.
    06-22-16 11:01 AM
    I am ok with that. BB10 Os is simply the best period.

Posted via CB10
    I'd say that BB10 had potential to be the best OS.... but without developer support and good hardware, it was doomed. Many may want to argug about it's greatness, how much they love it and how it still gets the job done for them.

It's clear that the market and even BlackBerry have moved on....

It's kinda like arguing over World War II and how great German engineering was.... doesn't change the fact that they lost. (Scary what might have happened if they had a few more months)
    06-22-16 11:13 AM
    I'm also ok with the difference of opinions. While some things do get a bit tiresome or irritating, it's all part of being on a discussion forum. I use BB10, iOS, Android and W10, enjoying each one for what they offer. I only suggest you take things lightly, use what you enjoy and respect others' opinions, even if they differ from your own.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    06-22-16 11:14 AM
    Polt's back! The BlackBerry pessimist!

Posted via Overheating Z10
    06-22-16 11:46 AM
    I use BB10, iOS, Android and W10, enjoying each one for what they offer.
    How does Win10 compare to the others?
    Anthony J Marzilli likes this.
    06-22-16 12:13 PM
    Blackberry failed to launch an advertising campaign when bb10 and smartphones period were launched. Had they you would see a lot more berries around. I also see blackberrys view too, they aim at a higher clientele. And they arent going android because of the apps, i get 99% of them on my z10. Android is like having the fisher price of OS, its what everyone learns on. The hardware in my z10 still outmatches the basic of new android phones. Blackberry going Android to me is punishment for not pushing bb10 hard and competitive enough. So as far as the Android/bb10 battle just install Cobalt, run Android and love them both
    06-22-16 12:23 PM
    me too, i like windows phone its an ok OS another example of crappy advertizing
    06-22-16 12:25 PM
    I agree with the OP, when the arguments hijack a thread full of useful information. This same thing happened during the transition from BBOS to BB10 - lots of folks here with short term memory loss. BlackBerry didn't begin at BB10. BB10 isn't even a BlackBerry OS, it's a shell over QNX.

When there's a Q and A thread, or a How To thread, flooding it with nonsense for more than 2 pages is childish and dumb, the focus is now redirected towards baseless ranting and butthurt. BlackBerry is a company, not a freaking sports team in the middle of a playoff. They don't care about you in any form or fashion. They care about making money. That's it. Money. They don't have to make their devices YOUR way, or advertise YOUR way, or do anything the way you see fit. If it was that simple, buy them out, come here, listen to most of the numbskulls here, create a board of directors full of CB ranters, and watch your vision of BlackBerry burn out faster than a wet match - exactly! You can't strike a wet match.

My two cents.
    06-22-16 12:44 PM
    Haha.. Windows will close shop before us.. I've some respect for windows though.. I feel for their struggle.. Just like us, They're quite rare xD..
    i would not put money on that, windows 10 mobile will be around next year will Blackberry?.
    Bluenoser63 likes this.
    06-22-16 12:47 PM
142 1234 ...