I don't think the browser is faster than any other browser out there now. They are all pretty much the same. I have an iP5, the Z10, and an HTC One. All three work great but I wouldn't say that one is faster than the other. The one thing I will say is that the Z10 is the worst of the 3 at rendering some pages. Sometimes it just seems to be confused and the wording is all over the place where the One and the iP5 are rendered to fit in the screen area of the phone.

I really think a lot of people talking about how great the browser is are coming from legacy devices and never used a modern browser on a phone. That or it's just blind fanboyism.
    Did you not witness all the posts about browser battles earlier in the year? It's like some folks were unleashed! They were challenging strangers in the streets, clubs, etc.

I have always wondered how one instigates a browser battle. Is like a subtle lift of the eyebrows like illegal street racers do at intersections?
    08-30-13 03:56 PM
    Quick question: When nearly everyone had a BB, were they sheep because they were not trying to be different?
    And iPhone users made good purchasing decisions and bought what worked best for them.
    08-30-13 04:04 PM
    I love my z10 compared to my old iPhone but people are not going to get over the missing apps.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 04:21 PM
228 ... 8910