I was just curious to see if there were any apps that cater specifically to college students, whether its study aids/planners/etc. I just am starting back college after taking a year off and was wondering if there's any must have apps for the student types. Thanks!
    08-26-08 05:17 PM
    Check this out to see if it is what you need. I tried this app. and it's good but the I just realized I could use the native BBtasks and calendar to schedule my college work. Hope this help.
    StudentDocket - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store
    08-26-08 05:32 PM
    Use the Task Manager / Calendar FREE!

Or check out this thread : http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/prog...tudents-46185/
    08-26-08 05:42 PM
    StudentDocket is an excellent app. It is based totally around the life of a student. Class times, professors contact information, office hours etc. Ability to create assignment tasks with due dates and notes.

I would highly recommend you give it a try. You will not be disappointed.
    08-27-08 06:51 AM
    Yes there are quite a few applications that I use as a student.
    1. BB Calendar --I keep my classes in here, the classroom number, building name and everything in the "Where" field
    2. BB Tasks -- I use this to remind me when projects or papers are due
    3. BB Contacts --I use this to keep track of any important people that I might need to get in touch with for anything related to my skooling

Best thing about them all............................................the y each come preloaded on the BB and I have no reason to pay $30 (a parking pass for a semester!) for some other software to do all the same stuff! And not have to load another app to take up space/resources! Keep It Simple baby!
    08-27-08 07:28 AM
    Yes there are quite a few applications that I use as a student.
    1. BB Calendar --I keep my classes in here, the classroom number, building name and everything in the "Where" field
    2. BB Tasks -- I use this to remind me when projects or papers are due
    3. BB Contacts --I use this to keep track of any important people that I might need to get in touch with for anything related to my skooling

Best thing about them all............................................the y each come preloaded on the BB and I have no reason to pay $30 (a parking pass for a semester!) for some other software to do all the same stuff! And not have to load another app to take up space/resources! Keep It Simple baby!

$30 for parking pass? Wow! Must be nice!
    I'm paying more like $120 for a semester.

Try Cram! BlackBerry and iPhone software - SimpleLeap Software, LLC
    08-27-08 07:30 AM
    I only commute there one day a week
    08-27-08 07:32 AM
    Crackberry launcher to look at when you are bored in class ..like me right now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-08 10:16 AM
    $30 for parking pass? Wow! Must be nice!
    I'm paying more like $120 for a semester.
    $144 for me, but I did gain one more lot from last semester!!!
    08-27-08 05:40 PM
    I just use the standard calendar/tasks/e-mail.
    08-27-08 05:46 PM
    That's why I got my BB. I needed to be more organized for school, work, home life, etc. Everything I need is already pre-loaded.
    08-27-08 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD