I bought a prog for my BB 8110 on my computer. As it seems I can't uploade thourgh my desktop because I don't have the KPN handheld software on it. Can't find it either. Did find it on one site but after 18% it gives an error. I asked the devoloper to send me a OTA link. He did send me an email with three links a jad file, a jar file and a cod file. I have really no clue what to do with that!!!!
    Can somebody help me out?
    05-12-08 10:30 AM
    Go to the link for the jad file and it should hopefully install for you.
    05-12-08 10:39 AM
    When I click on that file I just see a lot of tekst but no download option
    05-12-08 10:48 AM
    What kind of text? Also did you try the link for the jar file?
    05-12-08 10:54 AM
    no real words but a lot of symbols numbers and letters radom.
    Yes I tried the link too.
    I have send an email to the developer.
    05-12-08 11:05 AM
    Double check that you have the correct emulation mode set for the BB Browser. After you have the BB Browser open, press menu and then options. Then select browser configuration. Near the bottom is a setting for Emulation Mode. Make sure this is set to BlackBerry.
    05-12-08 11:20 AM
    the configuration settings are ok!! I guess I just have to wait for the developer to help me out. Thanks for trying!!
    05-12-08 12:14 PM
    JADMaker creates a JAD file for your .JAR Java Games, so that you can install them to your mobile phone. ...

Download JADMaker 1.15 - JADMaker creates a JAD file for your .JAR Java Games - Softpedia

Jave is a programming language, the compiled files have the JAR extension. They will run in your device memory.

In order to install them, they are package in loader files with the JAD extension.

The situation with AXL and COD files is similar, but suited to more complex applications.

You are looking for a JAD version of your file. If you are using a Windows Browser, right click and choose "Save ...".

If you are using BlackBerry Browser, navigate to the file and click the link. It should install.
    05-12-08 03:35 PM
    I did go to the JAD file in my BB browser and click it but it will not install
    05-12-08 03:56 PM
    I just downloaded and installed a little game, just to be sure it works correctly.

Go to Midlet.Org and try one out, to verify it works for you. if it does, the problem is likely with your developer.
    05-12-08 05:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD