For how long the Cobalt solution will last? it will be like snap?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-28-16 09:47 AM
    Hard to say. It depends what changes they make in the future on Google's end.

The Play Store probably has more legs, but Play Services and patching may be near the end. Cobalt has said it is becoming harder and harder to patch Play Services, and we have seen what has happened already to maps integration in other apps, and the added difficulty in accommodating it.
    05-28-16 09:57 AM
    do you think he can do something adding (hacked) marshmallow RT or lollipop RT? and make our BB even better? I would definetely donate money for that project
    05-28-16 10:03 AM
    do you think he can do something adding (hacked) marshmallow RT or lollipop RT? and make our BB even better? I would definetely donate money for that project
    Impossible. Only BlackBerry has the signing keys necessary to install new software on the device.
    05-28-16 10:22 AM
    I gave up yesterday on Cobalt's solution. It was great when I was using it on my z30. My phone got destroyed and now using a z30 without the Google play store. I don't really miss it. I find the Web pages run smoother than the apps.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-16 10:31 AM
    I gave up yesterday on Cobalt's solution. It was great when I was using it on my z30. My phone got destroyed and now using a z30 without the Google play store. I don't really miss it. I find the Web pages run smoother than the apps.

Posted via CB10
    I have always preferred web pages over apps... Even on my Priv and other Android devices, i often go with homescreen shortcuts to a web page vs downloading an app...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-29-16 05:33 AM
    What I don't like about web pages is the cookies.

But I guess "device identifying information" i$ much more than that... ;-D

  There's a Crack in the Berry right now...  
    05-29-16 05:50 PM