Okay, I know everyone loves CNN.CN and I have made several orders with this company and had NO previous problems. So I'm looking for some advice and hopefully some one can help me!

I purchased a Red trackball and black housing with the buttons from CNN to mod my blackberry bold, everything install fine pretty much did everything in 5 minutes flat. It was great and not my first time modding a phone, have done several blackberry and other phones previously and bought all my items from CNN.cn.

I turned on my blackberry and the trackball didn�t roll properly, took it back out and put back in my old one and everything worked fine. I sent an email to CNN.CN and they confirmed my Trackball "rollers" must be defective and they would send me a replacement. I let a couple day's go by and no one contact me so I sent them an email and he said a replacement would be sent out tomorrow. I sent an email on the Monday asking for confirmation that my replacement trackball was sent, but didn�t get any reply. I tried several emails and even opened a dispute with papal but no reply. However Papal determined my claim wasn�t valid because of the following: "We're unable to decide this claim in your favor at this time. PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy applies to the shipment of goods but not to disputes about merchandise quality."

I tried to call but every time I explain my situation they tell me they will "call me back"??

Sorry but just trying to look for some help.
    03-19-09 11:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD