I needed to get a few new parts for my Bold and decided to go with CNN.CN.

I placed my order yesterday and when I woke up I had received an email from them with the subject line order update.

This was the email I got from them. And I did check with my credit card company and the order did in fact go through so the problem is not that I had insufficient funds.

Cellular Nationwide Network
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Order Number: XXXXXXX
    Detailed Invoice:
    Date Ordered: Wednesday 03 June, 2009
    ------------------------------------------------------

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Verification Required

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

The comments for your order are

PAYMENT ISSUE, PLEASE CONTACT [email protected]

I sent them an email asking what they would need from me and I haven't heard back yet, since it's about 1:00am in Hong Kong.

Has anyone experienced anything similar to this?

I kinda regret getting my parts from them because for about $40 more I could have ordered everything, minus the black trackball, from Colorware...
    06-04-09 12:38 PM
    Undisputed

Payment issue would mean you have an incorrect billing address. A caution or warning may have been issued on your payment by Worldpay RBS, and we would need you to confirm the proper information to proceed.

Many times people think the billing address is an address in which to send a bill to, so they simply put the shipping address information in there. This is not the case, the billing address should be the address information that matches the credit card, or PayPal information including the name of the cardholder, as well as the address of the credit card.

Please contact us by email for more information on how to resolve the issue.

Steve Chan
    Cellular Accessories - Accessories Store, Dopod/O2, Alcatel, 3G, Apple, Sony, NEC, Motorola, BenQ-Sieme
    06-07-09 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD