06-23-12 02:43 PM
58 123
tools
    Not quite the "same experience" because--with the Pro, at least--you'll also have a full-blown Windows machine, too. For me that isn't just a difference, it's a game-changer.
    Could not have said this any better. If MSFT can get this thing right I am all in.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    06-20-12 10:28 PM
    I am really liking where Microsoft is going. I just looked at windows phone 8 and I am liking. I hope Rim can deliver with BB10 otherwise I am going Microsoft.
    MrRJ likes this.
    06-20-12 10:55 PM
    All I gotta say is, people tend to be harsh on BlackBerry...
    Have fun with your new crashing tablet
    06-21-12 07:40 AM
    It may very well be better but I think they're targeting two separate markets.
    06-21-12 09:26 AM
    Right. Because that would NEVER happen with the Playbook:

Does Your Playbook Browser Crash Under 2.0?

I have never experienced any browser crashing problems. 121 - 13.21%
    Browser crashes occasionally, but this hasn't bothered me much. 287 - 31.13%
    Browser crashes often (a few times a week). More frequently under OS 2.0 than before. 233 - 25.27%
    Browser crashes often (e.g a few times a week). Less frequently under OS 2.0 than before. 54 - 5.86%
    Browser crashes daily. More frequently under OS 2.0. 209 - 22.67%
    Browser crashes daily. Less frequently under OS 2.0. 18 - 1.95%
    06-21-12 10:19 AM
    Im liking it alot. Depending on tbe battery life im going with the surface pro to replace both a tablet/ultrabook and goomg woth a nokia windows phone 8.

Hopefully the surface has nfc.
    06-21-12 10:50 AM
    It's embarrassing to have a crash when they're demonstrating a new product, but this is not really indicative of the final product. I would read more into this if they had said "It's ready. It's on sale in a month. Look at this!" ...and then it crashed...

I'm sure there is still work to be done and a few glitches to be ironed out. I like my 9900, but are there not glitches and the odd crash here and there? Of course not
    06-21-12 11:29 AM
    I'm running Windows 8 on my netbook now and the UI while taking a bit to get used to is
    really quite nice even in a non-touchscreen environment. What were/are your issues?
    Mostly
    a) The tiles (or icons) are too low def for me, with the GPUs in these things nowadays its a waste.
    b) The colours are too loud, just like some of the Lumia devices.
    06-23-12 02:43 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD