Gestures are about to be invented
    And it shall be revolutionary. Nay, earth shattering.
    web99 likes this.
    03-30-13 05:36 PM
    Gestures are about to be invented
    Ha ha, I was about to say the same thing. They don't seem to recognize that there is already a smartphone on the market with that feature

Posted via CB10 from my spectacular Z10
    03-30-13 05:39 PM
    Apple deserves the title of "Innovating" gestures, as BlackBerry have done a terrible job of marketing it, they don't deserve QNX or the Z10.

I know old BlackBerry users who left who are unaware that the Z10 is out never mind how it has no home button and uses gestures.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 05:51 PM
    All I have to add to this conversation is WebOS.
    howarmat and rishio like this.
    03-30-13 05:58 PM
    Apple can copy the device interface tricks. But blackberry is courting the enterprise with services. BlackBerry knows how to build services. Mobile me flopped. Now icloud is having all kinds of reliability and security issues.

BlackBerry is on the right track.

Posted via CB10
    Do you think that matters to consumers apple is great at claiming things they didn't invent, example siri, people didn't even realize 7 months earlier it was an app you could purchase, apple bought the company and acted like I4 was created with siri as there main innovation. I mean icons are claimed by Apple patents, it's ridiculous, apple will make iOS gestures based and then market the heck out of it like the have invented a new OS concept, b berry better take notes. Jobs power was not his techno Al savvy it was ability to market and make money

Posted via CB10
    meltbox360 likes this.
    03-30-13 06:47 PM
    Ideas alone won't make you successful. The implementation is important. The hardest part is to realize your ideas like you invisioned. Like why none bother to make the trackpad on laptops function as good as Apple does? It's such an important thing. Before the iPhone the touch gestures on touchscreen phones just sucks. They are not natural and laggy and barely operational with your fingers. I think everyone can make the the gestures but the animation of the UI as the result to that is equally important. Somehow Apple always manage to make the animations seem more natural and the animation speed is also right. (One thing I could never like is the "Genie effect" on Mac OS). We like to hate them for fun but in many aspects Blackberry could learn alot from them.
    03-30-13 07:17 PM
    Just check the comparison I made from Cnet reviews. They love the iPhone and Samsung gets some love to but then watch the user opinions on all three phones! BB All the way, each and every day! It'll take time but we'll be on top again some day I'm sure.

I'm Always gonna stay loyal that's for sure.

[img=http://s14.postimg.org/3mjk0iutt/comparison.jpg]
    pic upload
    Attached Thumbnails CNET story about Apple's future iPhone-fnsjld.jpg  
    03-30-13 07:34 PM
32 12