11-15-08 11:16 AM
45 12
tools
    Why is there always someone on a product fan website that loves to berate another member for being a fan. The name of the friggin website is crackberry.com for Christ sakes. Sometimes I think a few members of this forum just love to wax poetic and try to make others look like idiots.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-08 08:03 PM
    its funny that the ppl that give the reviews are the ppl who cant use or understand the items they are reviewing.....need to keep up with technology
    11-13-08 12:07 AM
    Meh, I've had issues with mine, it certainly isn't intuitive for some people, but after using it for a while it's become quite easy.

Everyone's entitled to their opinions as bad as they may be
    11-14-08 10:26 AM
    It gets worse. On yesterday's podcast (Thursday) they were ******** about the Storm's SureType keyboard. They had no idea by turning the Storm sideways you'd get a full keyboard. Idiots.
    11-14-08 10:36 AM
    In all honest I don't particularly care for the Curve,so it's going back when the Storm is released.
    11-14-08 10:46 AM
    Actually, they do mention the landscape full qwerty...

It gets worse. On yesterday's podcast (Thursday) they were ******** about the Storm's SureType keyboard. They had no idea by turning the Storm sideways you'd get a full keyboard. Idiots.
    11-14-08 11:48 AM
    Seriously though, what kind of mindless slave to internet slang and terminology does one have to become to start using the word "fanboy"?

I have a classic slang word for anyone who uses that term... Dork.

11-14-08 09:34 PM
    Oh no! You're a FANBOY! That's insulting! Hahaha! I insulted you!

And boom goes the dynamite.

11-14-08 09:39 PM
    Seriously though, what kind of mindless slave to internet slang and terminology does one have to become to start using the word "fanboy"?
    Would you have preferred non-objective, ignorant, jackass devoid of any
    ability to accept criticism of a favored device without considering it a personal
    affront. How does that work for ya Sparky?
    11-14-08 10:06 PM
    Would you have preferred non-objective, ignorant, jackass devoid of any
    ability to accept criticism of a favored device without considering it a personal
    affront. How does that work for ya Sparky?
    God forbid you take this the wrong way, and you can bash me as much as you want cause honestly I don't care... but you've got an average of approximately 20 posts per day on a Blackberry forum, have 2 Blackberrys and you don't consider yourself somewhat of a Blackberry fan? Give people a break... so they got pissed that someone said something bad about the Blackberry. Maybe the person doesn't know how to use the thing, or maybe they do and still hate it - who cares? Why do you have to get so personal about it? It's not like they were bashing on your family members...

That said, I think the complaints are quite valid. I have similar complaints, but since I know the shortcuts and opt not to use them, I lose my right to complain.
    11-14-08 10:23 PM
    Works fine for me, dork.

I actually don't care about CNET. I just wanted to make sure you were aware you are a dork. Or is it fandork? Dorkboy? Your pick.

11-14-08 10:25 PM
    God forbid you take this the wrong way, and you can bash me as much as you want cause honestly I don't care... but you've got an average of approximately 20 posts per day on a Blackberry forum, have 2 Blackberrys and you don't consider yourself somewhat of a Blackberry fan? Give people a break... so they got pissed that someone said something bad about the Blackberry. Maybe the person doesn't know how to use the thing, or maybe they do and still hate it - who cares? Why do you have to get so personal about it? It's not like they were bashing on your family members...

That said, I think the complaints are quite valid. I have similar complaints, but since I know the shortcuts and opt not to use them, I lose my right to complain.
    Sorry, but no I don't. My Post count is irrelevant. I like to help where I can
    and learn as much as I can. As to having two phones, I treat them both as
    tools. Nothing more nothing less. And if ever something came along that did
    what the BB does better I would ditch them both.

I don't take you post the wrong way nor am I going to bash you. I just find it
    irritating to see people refuse to accept the proposition that not every one
    on Earth that picks up a BB will be instantly enamored ("addicted) to it.
    Especially when everything the detractor says is inherently correct. That
    kind of head in the sand attitude is just annoying.
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 11-14-08 at 10:32 PM.
    11-14-08 10:30 PM
    20 posts per day??? That's bananas! What a FanDorkBoy! <~ Starting my own internet hipster slang.

11-14-08 10:31 PM
    Be honest with me... When you go to work and your co-worker tells you how much they love their job, do you yell at them, "Shut your mouth fanboy, we have 2 more floors to sweep!"

20 posts! You're AMA-ZA-ZING!

11-14-08 10:38 PM
    Be honest with me... When you go to work and your co-worker tells you how much they love their job, do you yell at them, "Shut your mouth fanboy, we have 2 more floors to sweep!"

20 posts! You're AMA-ZA-ZING!
    You know I could sit here and go back and forth with you to no avail.
    Easier solution. Ignore list.

And as a Municipal Finance Accountant, I don't sweep anyone's floors.
    Nice try.
    11-14-08 10:53 PM
    The most important thing to note here is that you could go back and forth with me to no avail. At least you have come to realize you're a loser.

Even easier solution. Fail list.

11-14-08 11:05 PM
    I Agree with Sheena and Shake AKA "Sparky". Sounds like you're way too affected by the OP's love for his toy phone. You've also chosen to categorize him (OP) as some sort of mindless ****** who drools over himself while being told by others how dumb he really is. What we need to uncover here, so that the healing process can begin, is why do we find ourselves so irritated by this behavior of loving a telephone so blindly, so sinfully and without regard to others who may find flaws? See? I'm here to help n learn too.

11-15-08 04:50 AM
    CNET has been going down hill for years... and since they were bought by CBS they have gotten just plan awful.
    11-15-08 08:13 AM
    The only thing CNET has going for them is the free downloads anyway. If I wanted the opinon of someone who obviously has no technical savvy with his new device, well I'd have asked him LOL.
    11-15-08 09:07 AM
    Let those dumb a$$e$ rant. Obviously they will lose some of their market and I bet the email to their producers got flowin from bb users who heard the program.
    11-15-08 11:16 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD