Nice segment from Fast Money: about suspicious options activity and some rare bullishness from CNBC.

'Suspicious' Activity in BlackBerry?: Najarian - CNBC
    03-13-13 06:06 PM
    i saw that segment earlier but what quite sure how to take it.
    03-13-13 06:10 PM
    The concern appears to be about insider trading in the minute(s) leading to the announcement which is prosecuted in the US and seemingly ignored in Canada.
    03-13-13 06:13 PM
    The concern appears to be about insider trading in the minute(s) leading to the announcement which is prosecuted in the US and seemingly ignored in Canada.
    Insider trading or market manipulation? Either way, I doubt any serious consequences from the US SEC / FINCEN or the CA FINTRAC. Maybe a senator from Canada gave his senate acquaintances in the US a heads up on a get rich scheme. The senators in Canada are looking more like the senators of Ancient Rome with each passing week of late.
    03-13-13 06:30 PM
    You mean the ex reporter lounge we call a senate?

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 06:43 PM
    Quick someone check the temperature in ****.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    03-13-13 07:07 PM
    Canada had a senate?

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 10:32 PM
    Has. Apparently Harper's trying to abolish it.
    03-14-13 12:19 AM
    Parliament instead of senate, and members of parliament (MPs) instead of senators. They follow the British form of government.

Edit: Like the US Congress, Parliament has a House (House of Commons) and a Senate (did not know that!) The more you know...
    03-14-13 02:34 AM
    Has. Apparently Harper's trying to abolish it.
    The same Harper that once said "I will not name appointed people to the Senate", and has appointed 58 Senators? And has introduced more legislation in the Senate than any other prime minister has over the last 30 years?

Do tell.
    03-14-13 03:22 AM
    You mean the ex reporter lounge we call a senate?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, the ex-reporter lounge indeed.
    03-14-13 04:11 AM
    Parliament instead of senate, and members of parliament (MPs) instead of senators. They follow the British form of government.

Edit: Like the US Congress, Parliament has a House (House of Commons) and a Senate (did not know that!) The more you know...
    I was about to correct you but I see you have amended your post. You really should learn more about your northern neighbour as we were the only country standing between the former USSR and USA during the Cold War.
    CDM76 and 00stryder like this.
    03-14-13 04:13 AM
    The same Harper that once said "I will not name appointed people to the Senate", and has appointed 58 Senators? And has introduced more legislation in the Senate than any other prime minister has over the last 30 years?

Do tell.
    Like the Hope and Change promised by POTUS Barak Obama before he became president, our esteemed Prime Minister Stephen Harper campaigned on a very similar platform. And we see how both politicians behaved after the election(s). It makes you wonder if the non-elected bureaucrats are the root of the culture of corruption within all governments.
    03-14-13 04:16 AM
    I was about to correct you but I see you have amended your post. You really should learn more about your northern neighbour as we were the only country standing between the former USSR and USA during the Cold War.
    Lol I'm a dual citizen; I grew up in Canada. After going through American civics and living here for almost 8 years I guess that knowledge got lost somewhere...
    03-14-13 07:32 AM
    Yeah we have a Senate but they're appointed by the prime minister and get a seat for life.
    They don't actually do anything though.
    03-14-13 10:13 AM
    BlackBerry is on fire

Posted via CB10
    03-14-13 11:13 AM

Do tell.
    And what has the senate done? Is it possible that he appointed those people to try to get things going?
    03-15-13 12:30 AM
    Well this post took a hard right turn lol

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 01:29 AM