Is just watching CNBC and Maria Bartiromo and Steve Leesman are chatting about how they loved their personal demo of BB10.

Also they are all off their rocker talking about the keyboard version, "the blackberry 11". Hiliarious!

Anyone have the video?
    Superfly_FR and mrfreeze like this.
    01-24-13 04:57 AM
    Not the video, but he wrote an article about this.
    What's Blackberry 10 Like? CNBC's Sneak Preview

That said, what I saw was impressive and fast. What I care about, as a reporter on the road a lot, is the keypad. I have tried and never cottoned to the iPhone keyboard. I often need to write lengthy stories on my handheld and that has kept me away from handhelds with virtual keyboards and, despite being made fun of repeatedly, kept me a loyal Blackberry user.
    [...]
    It was all very fast and when my turn came to type, I pretty quickly was able to type several sentences without looking at the text. My overall feeling is this was the first virtual keypad that I could embrace. (I'm a fast, touch typist.) A downward swipe quickly switches the keypad to numbers and then to symbols.
    [...]
    What I know is I saw him do a live demo of a pretty impressive keyboard and used it myself and was functional within minutes. While I began our conversation insisting that I had to have a unit with the physical keyboard, I ended thinking I'd be quite happy with the virtual one.
    That's a ... #touchDown
    01-24-13 05:47 AM
    That's great. I wish the BB10 keyboard had the numbers row above the qwerty row like the Note II has, that would be really convenient. But this is fine too.
    01-24-13 06:04 AM
    Thursday Squawk Box show.....Andrew is at Economic Summit in Davos C.H. and sat with Thor, LLoyd Blankfein (Goldman Sachs) and Jamie Dimon (Morgan Stanley). Everyone wanted to play with BOTH phones - and were very impressed. Thor is travelling in the right circles doing a great job. Video anyone?
    BaconMunch and bb624 like this.
    01-24-13 07:13 AM
    I can't find this video. What time did it play?
    01-24-13 01:47 PM
    RIM is doing a great thing by sending top people with demos to the world economic forum and giving the decision-makers the VIP treatment.
    01-24-13 01:55 PM
    Around 5:30am(eastern). It was a segment from Davos World Economic forum(which is sponsored by BB10).
    01-24-13 06:08 PM