You can't compare iPhone or iPad against another device unless that device doesn't have anything to compare it to! Don't be stupid. Only Apple can expand their ecosystem, no one else can!
    ohhhh, so I guess every site and their mother that compares the iPhone of iPad to ANY other device is not correct in doing so?

Either that, or I have my sarcasm detector turned to OFF.
    07-25-11 08:03 PM
    losing your phone is definitely the highest security risk out there, android has some nice facial unlock, and remote wipe features. i'm pretty sure BB has remote wipe now too? is it built into the OS or something you have to install? it's been about a year since i used BB
    ]

Remote wipe has been available from the beginning with BES and for BIS there were remote wipe apps long before iphone or android, Smrtguard app comes to mind. Classic example of ex blackberry user that assumed blackberry couldn't do something instead of actually searching.

By the way, I am 100% sure my blackberry and removable memory card are safe if lost or stolen as I keep it encrypted. Please show me an example where the blackberry encryption has been compromised.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by belfastdispatcher; 07-26-11 at 04:12 AM.
    07-26-11 04:09 AM
    ohhhh, so I guess every site and their mother that compares the iPhone of iPad to ANY other device is not correct in doing so?

Either that, or I have my sarcasm detector turned to OFF.
    Yep it was turned off.
    Guatiao likes this.
    07-26-11 05:43 AM
78 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD