does anyone know what this really does i have a curve8330 and also seen a friend do it on vzw storm if you press /"/" it will bring up an event log and you can deleat it or save it what is this really used for? just wondering????
    09-22-09 07:57 PM
    The event log is simply a diagnostic tool, it can be completely removed from the OS. For those who "hide" the event log, that is all you're doing, it still logs reguardless...
    09-22-09 07:58 PM
    if i were to mess up my phone load unofficial software on it would it be traceable by my carrier from the event log if i took it in to them
    09-22-09 08:03 PM
    if i were to mess up my phone load unofficial software on it would it be traceable by my carrier from the event log if i took it in to them
    If they look at your device, yes. Just backup the device before you load the leak, if it goes bad, wipe the device and install the backup to what you had originally...
    09-22-09 08:06 PM
    Restoring from a backup doesn't "restore" the OS to a previous version. You need to do that manually.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-09 08:12 PM
    Restoring from a backup doesn't "restore" the OS to a previous version. You need to do that manually.
    Thanks for the info.
    09-22-09 08:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD