02-22-13 01:01 PM
    Good read, thanks for posting it.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-13 01:42 PM
    Except Rob Enderle is a git. However he makes a good point of how Blackberry is a trusted enterprise vendor and how it isn`t really easy to break into this market. One the biggest problems that Samsung has is their absolutely horrible customer service.
    02-23-13 09:24 PM
    I enjoy the people in the comments who say things like "But nah, lets just sing the praises of an email device which was past its prime a decade ago."

obviously they know nothing because the only similarity's between the decade old device and BB10 is the name BlackBerry on the front.
    02-24-13 08:50 AM
    02-24-13 11:58 AM
    page not found...can you post the article?
    02-24-13 10:55 PM
    Copysome answer to balance.These guys hare just funny bunch.My gosh these galaxy phones are ugly horible screen

Samsung announces SAFE with Knox, details plans to secure the enterprise Galaxy (hands-on)
    02-25-13 06:12 AM
    Nice. Take a foundation with holes all through it and stick a cinder block safe room on top of it. It's only a matter of time until the weak foundation gives way and the safe room walls crack.
    02-25-13 06:20 AM
    Keep in mind that this is only their first real attempt to gather enterprise support. It is a secure container of sorts, same thing most other companies offer, and it will definitely attract companies with BYOD policies. BB/RIM has had many many years of experience here, but they should definitely not underestimate what Samsung is doing.
    02-25-13 06:27 AM
    Keep in mind that this is only their first real attempt to gather enterprise support. It is a secure container of sorts, same thing most other companies offer, and it will definitely attract companies with BYOD policies. BB/RIM has had many many years of experience here, but they should definitely not underestimate what Samsung is doing.
    I agree. Samsung is pesky.
    02-25-13 06:28 AM
    Quick question for folks in general: do you have Samsung Galaxies or other Samsung hardware or software deployed in your enterprise? Just curious to know what they're like to deal with on an enterprise side? My company supports exactly two mobile OSes ... BlackBerrys (which are really locked down) and iPhones/iPads (which aren't). No Android, no PlayBook, no BlackBerry 10.

It got me thinking that I've never really seen or heard about what Samsung is like to deal with on an enterprise side of things. Not suggesting they don't have an enterprise business, just I've never encountered it. Apple had it to a degree for years with Mac, XServe etc.
    02-25-13 02:45 PM