I am a chinese bber ,i am crazy with my 9630.
    I am learning about The engineering screen(escreen).But i am sorrow to find that there is bearly no information it in Chinese .And as you can see,my english is not good enough to rein Google. I can hardly find anything about escreen,what i find are about how to unlock it ,but i've known how to unlock it.
    I hope anyone can give me a hand.
    I have succeed closing the keybord and dim the display screen to save energy .
    When I master the escreen , I would like to share my experience with U.
    HOPE FOR YOUR HELP!!! EVEN JUST the URL.
    (English it's not my native langue, what i've written made me want to die....If there is any mistake, hope for your amending
    Last edited by lovewumao; 04-05-11 at 04:37 AM.
    04-05-11 01:02 AM
    It is quite alright to communicate the best way you can, there are folks here that will take the time to try and help you figure it out. The only real issue is that huge fonts are looked at as screaming to many. Please use a normal font when possible, and larger fonts for attention-getters. There is no need to sacrifice yourself because you are learning and practicing a different language, I assure you, your English is better than my Chinese, by a long shot! I do use a translation program that can help, language need not be a barrier.

我去過中國,我和所享有的訪問。我很高興地看到,那裡的人能愛一個黑莓,也。

I'll link you to our local Tips&Tricks thread on this subject, and hopefully that will help you with some of the things you want to accomplish. I have not attempted any of this, as I'm rarely near a computer, but this should come in handy. 謹慎行事,祝你好運

By the way, 歡迎您到CrackBerry論壇

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BergerKing; 04-05-11 at 02:57 AM.
    lovewumao likes this.
    04-05-11 02:31 AM
    Isn't there a Chinese CB also? I recall, there was a Chinese BB site we used to go to to look for leaks back in the day, BUT I don't remember the URL.
    04-05-11 08:47 AM
    Thank you for your reply. I can understand almost everything about what U said and what the bbers are talking about ,but i can hardly write a not bad article. This may due to our educational pattern.It's a pity.

I will read more and be more careful~~Thank you again
    04-05-11 11:38 PM
    Isn't there a Chinese CB also? I recall, there was a Chinese BB site we used to go to to look for leaks back in the day, BUT I don't remember the URL.
    There are many sites about BB in China ,there are 5 main site ,and they get about 2000 replies each per day .More and more chinese are going to be a bber.But the major BB are 8310,8700,8830 and so on which are out of style for a long time ,and they mostly are penryn.
    many chinese bber are creativity,i think i can introduce some good themes to U,which are really great but they are free~~~
    04-05-11 11:46 PM
    By the way, 歡迎您到CrackBerry論壇

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    #4 was writing to u,i haven't adjusted my habit to yours~~

Your URL i've read carefully, I thik i can proudly tell U that I can manage them several monthes ago.What else I can lock my singnal to certain base station and something more.

BUt thank U anyhow~~~
    04-06-11 12:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD