JC JC JC . The best thing to happen to Blackberry is appointment of JC. He not only stabilised the ship but also gave a new direction and impetus to BBRY.

Blackberry Priv on Etisalat 4G Network
    01-14-16 10:40 PM
    I think Chen does well. I also think he isn't a fan of bb10 at all.
    Jay Wright2 likes this.
    01-15-16 11:02 AM
    I think Chen does well. I also think he isn't a fan of bb10 at all.
    I just think he doesn't like the fact it's a losing money pit.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 03:50 PM
    I think he only cares about returning some value to shareholders and also that this value doesn't need to be the best possible amount. With so many burned bridges in Blackberry's past and years now of pitiful advertising, I can only see one end. BlackBerry being bought by a company like Google.
    01-15-16 04:09 PM
    Chen is my buddy. We had some laughs over coffee this morning. He loves CrackBerry.
    Share his PIN, hey... I'm sure you're friends on BBM, too... :-)

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    01-15-16 05:50 PM
    Chen was hired to keep BB afloat and bring it back to profitability. He was not hired to keep Crackberry members happy.
    So True..And even though he was not hired to keep us CrackBerry enthusiasts happy, I can tell he tried a few times. Running a company is never easy. Especially a company like BlackBerry, which was already struggling before Mr. Chen even arrived.

The BlackBerry Guy
    01-16-16 11:34 AM
    I just think he doesn't like the fact it's a losing money pit.

Posted via CB10
    Chen is from Hong Kong. Hong Kong people are well known for being all about money and money only. So he is the perfect candidate to bring the company back to profitability again, but in terms of innovation or vision for BlackBerry 10 or BlackBerry in general, he is apparently not the guy.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-16 10:16 AM
    Chen has one mission only: increase the stock price of BBRY. He was hired at the direction of Prem Watsa to try and recover some portion of the losses Prem incurred in BBRY stock. As a restructuring executive, Chen is very good at wielding the cost cutting knife. He shed a lot of costs, cutting deep through the fat, into the muscle, and scraping bone. He tried to refine a strategy, and align tactics to pursue the strategy - growing software, services, and licensing revenues. He has held on for dear life to every cent of revenue he can from legacy lines of business (BBOS, BB10, and hardware in general). He will do everything in his power to drive profitability (at best) or momentum (at worst). This will either yield an improved stock price, or at least a potential sale to a strategic player. And that will mark Chen's success. The odds of having a phone hardware division as part of the future Blackberry are not high, but, to be honest, Chen just doesn't care - it is not really even on his radar screen.
    Apparently Chen is doing the opposite of raising the stock price. Stock is still in the dumps

Posted via CB10
    01-17-16 11:53 AM
    Share his PIN, hey... I'm sure you're friends on BBM, too... :-)

He uses Whatsapp.
    01-17-16 01:27 PM
    Apparently Chen is doing the opposite of raising the stock price. Stock is still in the dumps

Posted via CB10
    Stocks are losing money still because they really aren't making money. I do feel Blackberry will begin to be profitable at some point. Once they start showing profits, I think the stock price will follow. I don't think it will reach what it once was, but I think it has a bright upside in the future.
    01-17-16 01:38 PM
    Didn't BlackBerry stock finish last year with a higher percent increase than Apple and almost all other tech stocks?

I know, I know, it didn't last. Baby steps.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-16 02:14 PM
    He uses Whatsapp.
    Even better... phone number?

:-)

01-17-16 03:45 PM
    Even better... phone number?

:-)

You know I can't give that out. You'd be calling him 10 times a day asking him when the next BB10 phone was coming out.
    01-17-16 04:09 PM
38 12