Is there an app that allows for Chat Style text messaging? I recenlty purchased the Tour but all my previous phones since 2003 have been Palm treo's, there for I've had chat style messaging since 2003. I miss this feature very much. I don't understand why would blackberry have this for BBM but not for SMS? aside from reading them I can't tell the difference between messages sent or recieved.

any help is greatly appreciated.
    12-09-09 09:09 AM
    Is there an app that allows for Chat Style text messaging? I recenlty purchased the Tour but all my previous phones since 2003 have been Palm treo's, there for I've had chat style messaging since 2003. I miss this feature very much. I don't understand why would blackberry have this for BBM but not for SMS? aside from reading them I can't tell the difference between messages sent or recieved.

any help is greatly appreciated.
    The 5.0 OS, when released will have it. Or you could get a leaked version of it if you like. Or there is an app called bchat that offers this feature.
    12-09-09 09:54 AM
    Any leaked version of 5.0 should have it.
    12-09-09 09:55 AM
    yes, i have the leaked version of 5.0 and I am happier with the threaded sms messages. It should have been like this from the beginning!
    12-09-09 11:20 AM
    Is there an app for Chat-Style texting? I really miss it... I have an 8350. I want the back and forth as if it was a BBM or AIM.
    Any help would be awesome.
    12-10-09 07:51 PM
    Check out Empower Threaded SMS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 09:58 PM
    Check out Empower Threaded SMS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

This is a nice app but a bit on the expensive side, especially since 5.0 is on the verge of being rolled out and it should have what your looking for for free.
    12-10-09 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD