I just got my first blackberry a few days ago, so my apologies for what is probably a stupid question! It's a Curve 8330. When I'm recharging it, do I have to turn it off, or can I keep it on and still receive calls and use it while it is being recharged?

Thanks!
    09-03-09 12:21 PM
    Omg .. Yes you can leave the phone on and still receive calls while charging. Let me know if you need anything else..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 12:25 PM
    Omg .. Yes you can leave the phone on and still receive calls while charging. Let me know if you need anything else..

Thanks, Stark4! A bit of a rookie on all things high tech so I'm bound to have a few more silly questions. Really loving it so far though!
    09-03-09 12:41 PM
    Ya I've always charged my phone while running nothing wrong with it just make sure to do the odd battery pull on your BB to keep file free high and allow the BB to move faster

09-03-09 12:48 PM
    There is the post called Blackberry Lectures 101! You should check them out. Just about anything you can think of has been asked and asked again and these lectures help new blackberry users really familiarize themselves with their device. It's awesome! And welcome to CB!!
    09-03-09 12:55 PM
    There is the post called Blackberry Lectures 101! You should check them out. Just about anything you can think of has been asked and asked again and these lectures help new blackberry users really familiarize themselves with their device. It's awesome! And welcome to CB!!
    I read through them when I first got my BB and it helped me out a lot!!
    09-03-09 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD